New Realm Now Available: Skullflame - PvP

OMG! Spanish servers now! open ur eyes Blizzard

STILL STUCK on queue with 230 people for over 10 mins. F BLIZZARD BIG F TO BLIZZARD>

1 Like

Spanish server please…
Sorry for the flood but we can’t stop while we see that they are opening EN servers every hour…

Current English PVP Server Queue Situation (Did this an hour ago on different thread):

Mograine: 15k
Shazzrah: 24k
Skullflame: No Queue
Ashbringer: 4k
Dreadmist: 1k
Flamelash: 10k
Gandling: 6k
Noggenfogger: 7k
Razorgore: 11k
Stonespine: 4k
Firemaw: 22k
Gehennas: 21k
Golemagg: 22k
**Total: 147,000

New servers are not being added fast enough, an hour ago we had 140k total in queue.

12 Likes

Add a free transfer for my character and me and my friends will leave. We are not abandoning level 15+ for a new start on a dead server. It sucks to be waiting to log in again after playing a few hours this morning on a low-medium-server…

3 Likes

Blizzard will not listen. It has DUMBHEAD people on the upper management who have no clue of reality. THEY ARE STILL STUCK ON BFA.

4 Likes

Spent 12 hours of my vacation on lvling already, FREE TRANSFER so that we dont have to start over please…

9 Likes

Spanish server: 0

Wp Blizzard

1 Like

How could you not see this demand in advance is so weird… Dont make random new servers, put in character transfer so we could move and countinue playing

1 Like

Dreadmist have 1k? serously?

i moved my char like they suggest. twice. now i still can t log in because of queues :frowning:

12 Likes

theres no fking way Im making new character after 10+ hour gameplay on current character. FREE TRANSFER!!!

3 Likes

6 german servers, 3 french servers, 4 russian servers and still no spanish server.

Let them have a stupid server so they all move to that one.

2 Likes

your name suits you, if you got nothing nice to say maby keep your piehole shut? i had this name for wel over a decade nothing wrong with wanting to use it on some nostalgia trip servers…

1 Like

Ive moved 3 times mate! I feel your pain, it’s a joke!

7 Likes

You really want people paying transfers because of your queue system sucks? You can do better.

4 Likes

Oh thanks a lot blizzard, i can change server 4th time and play today, tomorrow its impossible because this server too has 3 hour que when i wake up…

4 Likes

I’ve moved, it’s pointless. Not rerolling again as each server quickly fills up. They have so many people waiting that any server will quickly be filled.

What’s the concurrent per server max currently? 147k people in queues / max server capacity = number of servers needed to host EU English speaking PVPers, let alone other Regions / Lanaguages…

1 Like

you have your class inm your name dont tell peopel about generic names…

1 Like

No one that is fresh starting is joining already high pop or full realms… Everyone knows about the queues! New servers are going medium, (which means very very high pop in vanilla servers) and full, in a matter of hours.

Blizzard hugely miscalculated the numbers, what is not understandable for a company and a release of this dimension.
Im wondering how it would be in the end of phase 2, if at least 80% of playerbase wont quit, as they calculated. It appears that they dont know their own game, vanilla was and it is a very addictive game, that tend to cap the player attention for a long time.

2 Likes