New Realm Now Available: Ten Storms - PVP

Christopher was Portuguese wasn’t he?

2 Likes

Italian, tried working for the Portuguese crown, became famous sailing under the Spanish crown.

1 Like

again not spanish server, TRY AGAIN BLIZZ.

Make free transfers FFS!
I am not gonna make a new character when i invested almost 20 hours on another character.
I’d love to move it to a low pop server. But i am not going anywhere if I cant bring my char,

EDIT: And make a god damn spanish server, cant be so god damn hard to see that they have a HUGE community.

1 Like

Its been an hour now since you added Ten Storms, just counting down for the next Blue Post saying “We have just made the following new realm avaliable in this region: [insert random vanilla boss name] - PvP - English. As Before we urge people to move there…”

3 Likes

got all my names on this one.
realm name is nice too. not as cool as mograine, but hey, better than infinite queue :slight_smile:
as soon as queues clear, i ll mail crap i gathered so far from the other realms and delete those chars
this was my 5th change of the realm since name reservation was announced. 3 changes just today

All the whining aside, has anyone heard about a discord for this server?

They did said that if needed, server transfer will be offered for free. But, let me ask you, what … level are you or your friends as we speak that you want a server transfer so badly ?!

I jumped servers 3 times. Sure, it sucks, but … my highest is level 14 because I normally play in late hours, but when playing with friends ( normal hours ) I then have other 5’s on other servers, so why should I want a server transfer for those “chars” or my “main” ?!

I agree just re-roll, no one can have invested more than 34 hours (if no sleep, no life, no queue) right now.
However, people are funny about moving and set their mind to it.

Blizzard should implement free transfers immediately.

They can’t just keep adding servers one by one and hoping people will re-roll. Incentivise people to move.

Why dont you get it bliz. You made your game so that u feel a bond with ur char. Ppl wont leave their chars and mates to avoid a queue. Only real sollution is free char transfers.
And why not just open a spannish server? Spannish in general is alrdy a thing on golemagh. I just dont get it.
More servers is not helping anyone now

1 Like

You’ve handled this very bad imo.

Blizzard creates another new pvp server. Many people create new characters on it with the name they could not get on the realm they are on. But do not delete characters on their current realm. Nothing changes.

It is not because you don’t mind the 11 hours of replaying that others don’t!
Stop supporting blizzard with things like:

• you knew
  • rerolling isn’t that bad

Jesus christ it is 2019 they can easily make enough layers for everyone. This is fcking garbage !!! People pay for this stuff and we get this kinda support??? + people take time off of work for standing in queue’s when their friends are playing on that server. Ooooh low populated realms you say?? :smiley: haha joke 6hour queue on these realms after a few hours so piss off blizzard.

1 Like

So this is truly just speculation and so on. There are huge queues at the moment and you’re launching server after server, which in a sense is great. But those people who are jumping straight onto those new servers are, speculation remember, those that are just in it to test it. Those that have long term plans are more likely to stay on the high pops to avoid dead servers.

Essentially, if you launch server after server until all of them level off at medium, and then 25% of all the players (being generous) quit because they were in for a quick fix. What then?

You’ll end up with either 3 completely dead servers or 5-6 half dead servers and only 2-3 operating with ideal amounts of players.

How do you shrink the population for phase 2 and remove layering? on 10+ layer realm with 30k population and its suppoes to be 3k #logic
As for the “people took time off”,any veteran knew/knows launchs are disasters.So im questioning the average intelligence of so called posters.

I’d gladly transfer my character from Mograine to this new realm if it was possible.

Why can’t you make a new one?

Putting everyone on a tiny number of servers would be a terrible idea, then the rest of the servers would become dead. And there needs to be a limit because layers are being removed before long (rightly so).

The only solution would be to have a higher server limit… which imo is a good idea but Blizzard has stated they don’t want to.

Because me and my friends have over 14h played each and don’t want to start a new.

And why do you have to be such white knight?

Mograine was new server which opened on Monday and a lot of people moved to it… They opened 2, 3 servers yesterday and then again some people moved but those servers have queues as well.

Are we supposed to create new characters each day to accommodate for Blizzard screwing up (yet again)?

2 Likes