New tauren leader [spoiler]

We seriously can’t get anyone more evil than Sylvanas and since we are forced into being the evil pimparampoo faction…

I want a council made out of Haiete, Hachak and some smexy pandaren boi.

1 Like

Well we could at least do it unapologetically and in style, instead of this identity crysis retread

Thia ship has sailed when we assisted Sylvanas the Misunderstood in her pimparoompoo of living Lordearonians, Gilneas and Teldrassil.

1 Like

If edgy justifications of plainly morally wrong acts compounded with kicking and screaming (Looking at you Erevien) is going down in style, I am Garrosh Hellscream Reborn.

2 Likes

I would rather play the WC1 and WC2 versions of the Horde than Lord of Clans+the cult of guilt Thrall built

And it’s happening again, blood elves vs everyone. Othmar, your people need you!

4 Likes

so you never enjoyed the Horde from WC2 until now?

good to know.

2 Likes

I enjoyed parts of the Horde inbetween, but there are concepts i prefer over the others

Unrelated observation, the definition of an Alliance sympathizer:
“A person which does not consider genocide a desirable every day activity”

You can quote me on this.

2 Likes

nothing wrong with that.

Have you tried looking at Warhammer’s more defined factions? If you really liked those versions and would rather stay there, i’d highly recommend looking at the Greenskins and Chaos.

Big, Big fan of those here.

1 Like

Never had much exposure to Warhammer fantasy, but their MMO i enjoyed thoroughly while it was still up

There’s different platforms released. Such as the Total War franchise of it. Highly recommend you play those if you want to achieve that ‘WC1’ and ‘WC2’ feeling.

2 Likes

Well, Tauren need someone to give them their heritage armor quest in 8.2.

Long term I’d prefer someone who doesn’t bend over to bow for the Alliance every chance they get. But chances are Baine will survive his prison sentence. Otherwise he’d have been killed outright.

1 Like

We got Maghata, who could be reinstated into the Horde. She has the name recognition to pull it off

Sadly but at least we get the opportunity to call him out on his crap. Long time overdue.

1 Like

Take a look at the entire Tauren book of names. And the interesting stories they each held.

Then take your pick.

1 Like

Sadly between WoW sub and Doom Eternal not really in position to buy the Total Wars

HAmuul Runetotem also could work.(anyway i’m going drinking so cya later)

Hamuul,
Rimblat,
Muln,
Magatha,

Aponi,
Shudder… Dezco.

You elves do not know the true feeling of a lack of lore progression.

Half of those characters are neutral though. Welcome to the club.

3 Likes