New to roleplay and looking for a guild

Hello. i recently come back to WoW and wanted to try out RP because it looks really fun and i always make up stories for my characters anyway. I’ve always played on Argent Dawn and seeing all the Roleplayers made me always want to try it but due to social anxiety i’ve never gotten around to it.

I’m looking for a guild that people that are new to RP and are fine with people making some mistakes here and there.

That character i’m posting this on is not the character i will be using for RP, I’m gonna make a Dwarf Shaman to RP with.

Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

2 Likes
I’m gonna make a Dwarf Shaman to RP with.

That’s a good lad. If I may share my two cents, we’re a dorf guild that pretty much accepts any dorf, we accept newcomers as much as anyone else, and TTH is a bastion for dorf RP, both for IC stuff and people that just want to be part of the community. :smiley:

Welcome to the world of RP!

There’s lots of interesting guilds on both Horde and Alliance but seeing as you want to dip your toes in the Dwarven side of things, here’s some Alliance and Neutral guilds in no particular order:

The Seventh Legion
All Alliance races
Military RP focusing on the Elite aspect
Info: [A-RP] The Seventh Legion - Sixth Cohort

The Three Hammers
Dwarven
Military RP with a focus on guarding Khaz Modan
Info: [Dwarf-RP] The Three Hammers

Black Sun Collective
All Alliance
Criminal/Shady RP
Info: [A/N RP] The Black Sun Collective (Disbanded)

The Fallen Leaf
Neutral
Mercenary/para-military RP
Info: [Pandaren-RP] 🍂 The Fallen Leaf: Hiatus

The Knights Gryphon
Alliance
Military RP, focusing on aeriel and chivalric themes
Info: [A-RP] The Knights Gryphon - Rally the Knights Errant! 🦅

Clan Stormheart
Dwarven
Clan-oriented RP
Info: [A-RP] The Knights Gryphon - Rally the Knights Errant! 🦅

The Lionheart
All Alliance
Adventure RP with a focus on heroic characters
Info: [A-RP] The <Lionheart>

There’s a bunch of other excellent guilds that I’ve not linked, but I recommend just diving in and reading about them all here and on Argent Archives.

13 Likes

Embrace death and be one of us, Knights of the Ebon Blade!

I just want to wish you welcome to the roleplay community and hope you find a suitable home soon.

The Three Hammers are indeed a excellent bunch.

Don’t forget the…

I R O N B R A N D

for dorfs
Also the ones chatty mentioned are good ^^

Welcome to AD and rp, good choice to rp as dorf shaman
THE BEST, i rp one aswell
A wildhammer shaman, OCH IT’S HAMMER TIME

Anyways, have fun!

P.S: i am a good orc of Earthen Ring, we are bros for the spirits

My advise, set up your character.
Roleplay yourself into a guild.
Slowly adept to the guild’s setting, comes with free character development.

1 Like

Thanks for all the welcomes and advice :slight_smile:

i’m definitely gonna check out The Three Hammers, they seems like a good a good bunch

1 Like

Ooor, or, or… here’s a suggestion; you DON’T go and play a dwarf, but you stick to the Masterrace troll you posted this with and you come join one of us Troll supremacist guilds!

Death to the lesser races!

1 Like

but i wanna play a shaman D: if i go horde an orc or troll shaman wouldn’t be so bad :slight_smile:

1 Like

And death to the liv-… wait a second.

1 Like

I gotta add my two cents, 'cause this guild has had me coming back to the game for RP repeatedly. The Rowdy Sparrows, if you’re looking for a social environment, some banter and interesting RP that isn’t set in a single location, travels about and includes pretty much any character.

We’re always down for newbloods that bring character to our little collective!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.