New WoW Classic Realms Added: Ashbringer, Dreadmist, & Dragon's Call

Free transfer

1 Like

Need a Spanish Server!!! It’s something logic and basic. Spanish it’s the second language spoken in the world!!!

Thx!!!

2 Likes

SPANISH SERVER!!! c’mon

2 Likes

Wow, one whole english server.
To help combat the 20L+ queues.
You guys really don’t have a clue do you?

A lot more EU pvp servers are needed urgently, not just one

We’ll be spinning up another English PvP realm, Dreadmist, shortly.

3 Likes

Ashbringer already has a queue… wow… and here I was considering to reroll again :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Make transfere right now, or just fix the que times, i dont really care about p2, thats another time. add 1000x layers idc

1 Like

give em a spanish server already! ignore list getting full.
also 100k+ queue thats not very nice…

1 Like

Will you be spinning up another 4 shortly after or are you going to wait until that one is full too?

make a spanish server for their community, I think it will help everyone

3 Likes

and what about a Spanish server? are you kidding us? Just 1 JESUS

4 Likes

I would be willing to transfer but not start over entirely…

1 Like

And how it suppose to help!? People won’t leave their servers unless free migration. Thx for bringing 2004 experience but we have 2019… I understand it’s classic, but classic isn’t vanilla - couldn’t you do some kind of cross realm? Medium servers with 6k queue? Are you serious? People want to play together so picking up different servers at this point is a no go. It was easy to predict after seeing how much hype there was on twitch during beta - 90% of wow streamers were playing it 24/7…

1 Like

an spanish server?? wtf

3 Likes

how about you just let me transfer my character over to the damn new servers? so i dont waste the 10 hours ive put in.

1 Like

not willing to waste 10 hours of gameplay but willing to waste 3 hours on queues…

/facepalm

2 Likes

seriously sort out your other servers, on stonespine and have been dc’ed twice now and sent to the back of the queue, I just moved from Firemaw……seriously mucked up!!!

SPANISH please!!! please!

7 Likes

Please add a Spanish server next.

Firemaw (English language server) world chat is is half Spanish already. Please do something about it.

5 Likes