NFT gaming WoW

‘Cryptos’ are not currency and can never be used for payment. Who is going to want to trade a ‘crypto’ for good or services when it could double in value (or in the future, half in value).

It’s too unstable for the seller and buyer.

‘Cryptos’ have no intrinsic value; gold, for example, has uses where as ‘crypto’ exists just because people want to buy it… to make money.

Everything has an end. When it finally crashes it’s going to be scary.

1 Like

right click save image

… but… but… you don’t own it, the hash says you don’t.

" https://www.pcgamer.com/ea-calls-nft-and-blockchain-games-the-future-of-our-industry/ "

From my experience, anyone saying that sort of stuff is usually someone from eastern europe/switzerland who went to an international school, makes a startup that people throw loads on for their crap new crypto in their ICO, then claims they’ve revolutionised or created the " economy " by decentralising and tokenised something that didn’t need to be decentralised or tokenised. The CEO CFO CTO CMO and C Os are just two people.

I used to work in marketing for blockchain/crypto companies. They’re mostly full of sh*t.

Pretty much.

Crypto has 'value" because there is always another sucker who buys it off from you, until you eventually run out of fools. And then the bubble finally explodes.

Crypto is neither a currency or an investment, it’s a speculative bubble.

Sure you can make a lot of money potentially, but you could also lose it all, and in this case, you are not actually contributing to anything productive, you are just using energy, and a lot of it.

Just ask yourself, do you think people are investing into crypto because they believe in the fundamentals? Or because they see numbers go brrr, and me invest money because fear of missing out.

2 Likes

World is changing fast. Learn guys.

" https://medium.com/sandbox-game/what-is-the-sandbox-850de68d893e "
" https://www.illuvium.io/ "
" https://axieinfinity.com/ "

Why not play game that is not totally waste of time? Pick type of game and play. If it is not good, another will come. It is just a START of a long journey.

Blockchain, fungibility, decentralization, the world is changing! Just trust me bro!

I know what’s i’m doing.

1 Like

Not trust. Facts. Hard to show something to a blind man…

More like rambling. Look you don’t know anything about how the economy actually works, or maybe, even worse you wanna scam people.

Anyway i have had enough of this.

I think anyone with half a brain can make their own decisions at this point.

1 Like

Hardly. You need to spend a lot of time to understand how things work in crypto. You are green.
Just keep fiat money and let other learn and invest in future. We are still early.

I think it’s fine if games are just games

2 Likes

Ofc. This i just another nice feature to add to games. People will catch on. Imagine you have some rare drop as NFT. You can use it anywhere. As an in game item, as avatar anywhere you want (any one can check it is original or is it a fake copy), you can gift it you can sell it you can exchange it.

Here is one example: Pet drops in WoW, and this NFT you can get in WoW only. That same NFT is spell card in Heartstone.
Now if you play wow no problem you go get that pet yourself and use it in Hearstone. If you don’t need that pet you can sell it for Blizzard virtual currency (that is used as medium of exchange) or trade for something you need in WoW, gift etc…
If you don’t play WoW you can buy same NFT for Blizzard virtual currency and use it in Heartstone.

And vice versa…

Options are unlimited…

Not denying this but you can actually use that crypto as a currency for payment. As i remember there was a mastercard which lets you link your btc wallet and basically use your btc as real money.

Yes pretty much agree.

That’s nothing that cant be done now if Blizzard wanted.

Not pyramid selling schemes in WOW now … even worse than censoring writing, naked women & fruit

You can say that for any art…

True. It take time. And time is money. So Blizzard need to move fast.

What I mean is you don’t need ‘NFT’ to do that.

Ahh yes all blizzard needs now is accusations of setting up in game ponzi schemes…

1 Like