Night elves did not get their revenge, this is unacceptable!

Trolls and (Sane) Elves ftw.

2 Likes

What have you done with Hachak. :’(

1 Like

I would say they shouldn’t throw Night Elves any more bones or plot, considering the reaction they have got so far from a subset of “fans”.

Thankfully I can appreciate not all are like that and some are making use of the actual story given to them, even if it does shatter the power fantasy illusion.

2 Likes

can you please stop I’m DYING :rofl:

4 Likes

Brother…

6 Likes

I am the guy in the middle.

6 Likes

Hachak, brother, you are still here. Damn, I miss seeing that avatar.

Now I can be at peace.

2 Likes

What ? That was my answer in there. I told that a couple of forsakes soldiers with no forsaken named heroes are led by Night Elf Delaryn and Sira, fighting against 2 races with all their major heroes, and with a help of the god.
And they fight on the same level.

What was the answer on that? What was a counter argument? Did Sylvanas actually seat somewhere on Warfront there? Where am I’m wrong???

Well look, I came to story forum. Found interesting thread about Night Elves revenge. I do found that topic interesting after that :poop: that Blizzard told on the interview.
In this thread I found a message of Undead rogue where he asked about Night Elves fans opinion.
I have answered him by mention things from WoW story.

After that people started to make a jokes about Night Elves fans, posting insulting mems e.t.c.
But why? Because they are really trolls and came here just to insult people? Or that trolling was just a result of a lack of arguments, as self defense, knowing that “That Elf Is Right”?

The floor is Nelf posts.

Edit:
For some reason I thought it was the Rasputin video by Boney M from just looking at the thumbnail. Can someone link that video so my joke makes more sense?
Thanks<3

5 Likes

This one?

5 Likes

Aye, thanks!

2 Likes

What kind of genre is it and why do I actually enjoy it somehow.

1 Like

Its poetry, mate! You gotta love old songs.

4 Likes

As opposed to the Alliance side Warfront where they had all the Night Elven heroes present doing something, right? Yeah, screw them too.

Let’s ignore Faranell,
Let’s ignore Belmont,
Let’s ignore shudder Nathanos,
Let’s ignore the other Forsaken named NPC’s present there.

Oh no.

HOW THE F-…

I already TOLD you why. If you felt victimized by that, then grow a spine. Or do as you said: Ignore them.

What “That Elf Is Right?” WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS?

NO ONE said that. NO ONE implied that. NO ONE thought that. You’re being LAMBASTED for that reason ALONE.

We tried repeatedly to address them only to be called Trolls and ignoramuses because we can’t answer a question? Do you realize, by your own context, how insulting YOU are being right now?

Nevermind. I’m sure when my apparent Ban for trolling comes along, i’ll know the Night Elves have got their vengeance. Or something.

7 Likes

This forum is getting boring. Maybe I’ll do a follow-up of my original “Anduin Wrynn is a genius” thread, which received critical acclaim.

7 Likes

You still don’t realize how your arguments are so vulnerable to ridicule, do you?

You do not have arguments, just nitpicked examples of how nelfs were “punched” by Blizzard and even those by themselves don’t hold up to scrutiny.

You have yet to post a single viable solution to your issue and quite frankly I don’t think you are able to because you don’t understand that the only things you are arguing with are the irrefutable notion that nelfs are being discriminated against and your attitude. Both are not arguments.

You want a proper discussion? Make the attempt to have one.

1 Like

7 Likes

Please do.

I’m already afraid the next new thread will be another Night Elf one.

1 Like

I made that thread around the time of 8.1, I think? Sadly, I don’t believe I have enough material for a second thread. Anduin has literally done nothing after 8.1. I’ve already covered everything.

Even better, it was around the time of Blizzcon, when the forums were extra spicy.

3 Likes