Night elves did not get their revenge, this is unacceptable!

Treadmill,Diet,power-lifting.
Go.

1 Like

Don’t worry buddy. My fist is strong enough to blow you away like the silly little elflet you are.

This must be solved in an honorable duel.

6 Likes

Ara and I shall be the witnesses.

1 Like

Your fists won’t be able to catch me,you’d die of exhaustion.

1 Like

He’d just cheat with magical powers like Thrall did against Garrosh. Honorable? Pff.

No, no, no weapons or magic. You will un-equip your weapons and hit each other with fists until one of you is vanquished.

Ara, you will group up with Lady Daelinna for a war game, I will group up with Mälfurion.

1 Like

Humans don’t need teammates. We are shielded by human potential.

2 Likes

Oh, my Loa, but we will not aid you, it is just that you will need witnesses and an actual extra teammate before you can Wargame the other person.

Not gonna lie, that’s a pretty comprehensive list. I would be curious to see other races make similar ones for comparison.

Cheat ! nature is my weapon human, shall we ask a hunter to hunt without a bow?

Can I please hit her with paws not hands :smiley:?

You have made a wise decision Tauren, but I risk much by trusting you. How can i make sure the last arrow shot at me is not from your quiver?

3 Likes

I love Night Elves.

Mälfurion, did you know I made a Night Elf Druid in honour of Malfurion Stormrage because I loved him (and still love him) in The War of the Ancients? I shouldn’t tell you that I racechanged him in a Worgen

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: we could have been best friends ! well we still can, let there be peace between us. I love him during WOTA as well, I started reading the trilogy few days ago (again). pssst make sure that last arrow hits the Kul Tiran please :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Sure, we shall have peace.

And I enjoy the War of the Ancients a lot, the books are well-written and I think this is one of the most interesting eras in WoW, though my heart still lies with the Tauren. I enjoy tribal stuff, and that is why I like the druidic aspects of Night Elves so much.

But… I cannot attack Lady Daelinna. She is my Loa and I must serve her.

You posting all those Palpatine Gifs makes me think you will order 66 me haha, or you’ll Muhonor Saurfang me LOL

1 Like

I get that it stinks that you didn’t get the revenge you wanted. I really do. I was really pissed too when they turned garrosh into a disney villain. But none of us are entitled to dictate how the story should develop. Moreover it isn’t even finished yet.

Absolutely a fair point, but didn’t Blizz actually say that the NElves had their revenge in their eyes? That’s what I see circling in these threads, if that is true it is unlikely that it matters much for the NElves if the grand story is not done since for them it’s more or less over.

The Orcs and Draenai lost their entire planets… so they would beg to disagree

You obviously confuse lose with race lose. It’s one thing to choose a race which lost much in the past but another to choose a race which strat to lose things over and over again in the actual game. That’s have to be noticed aswell.

4 Likes