Night elves did not get their revenge, this is unacceptable!

So, you did not get a total win? I am so sorry, my heart bleeds for you. Humans have been raised as Forsaken left, right and center since Cataclysm, Gilneans included. Are we allowed to whine?

Tell me of those huge cities Gilneas has built, I am dying to hear about that. Its not like the night elves received a larger number of outposts, and entire zones for themselves.

According to your logic, NIGHT ELVES ARE FINE!

You mean the junior part of the military and un-evacuated civilians? Also, Gilneans and Draenei took part in the War of the Thorns. But they couldn’t do much, BECAUSE THEY ARE FEW, UNLIKE A CERTAIN “DYING” RACE!

It is? I could have sworn that night elves have half their army (senior one), their entire fleet, and civilians evacuated for two weeks by ship, foot and portal.

They also have military outposts everywhere, but they are a dying race. Oh, they also control entire zones, even now.

Meanwhile, Gilneas is rising in glory and might. I need to ask whether you are dumb at this point.

4 Likes

Are you trolling or what?
Night Elves took everything that have left of their race, and made an attack on Darkshores. Where they have failed to stop Sylvanas, and where they did not manage to defeat enemies.

What is your point I cannot undertand. Night Elves are trying to take back at least one broken location, from all that they have lost.

Gilnean have a city in Stonletalon, Valshara and one in the Blasted lands. Cities not camps. They have some camps also like in Felwood.
While Night Elves do not have any cities.

You are missing all the point, or just trolling.

In Gilneas case, they began a game from Zero. Later on they manage to revenge, and build up in to main Alliance race, key races in the world.
From nothing in to something.

While in Night Elves case its a reverse. From one of the biggest race in the world, they have lost everything.
From something in to nothing!

Good one, especially after all the crap you wrote.

No, they are only capable of challenging the entire might of the Horde with minimum Gilnean aid. Poor you.

They have a single camp. The other 8 or 9 are night elven. Nice, burry your own point.

The entire zone is night elven, lol. But a single Gilnean VILLAGE apparently is Gilnean power projection. Ergo, you are fine.

Of course, night elves have an entire Fortress in Feralas, but they are dying out! They have bases all over the world, but they are dying out!

But you see, this port of Surwich means Gilneas is thriving. Come on, are you serious? You can’t be serious.

Someone get me a violin, I must compose a lament.

I am not missing the points. You do not even have a point.

No they don’t, and no, they do not get revenge, they smash a lantern. They are Anduin’s sidekicks, irrelevant to the world, personified in a single character.

Yeah, totally. If you analyzed the Night elves like you analyze Gilneas, you would realize you barely lost anything. But I guess double standards it is!

3 Likes

Just fixing this:

Pretty sure a dock with houses, where just a few minutes down the road are shipwrecks full of Gilnean ghosts and a small town that got haunted by (haha) Undead Night Elves are not cities. (Not Sylvanas’ just saying. Although i’m sure you’ll blame Sylvanas for that one too. Somehow. For existing, I guess.)

…And there’s a Gilnean CITY in Stonetalon? Where?

3 Likes

That’s a glorified camp with as much gilneans as night elves.

Closest to a city, but that one is neutral, as far as we know.

Surwich is a few random houses on the shore of one of the most cursed zones in game. Certainly not a city.

2 Likes

Nelf-o-vision in full effect here. Downplay other races to make theirs look the worse off. Can’t imagine why people are tired of their nonsense.

5 Likes

There is a single outpost with dominant worgen presence. Among ten who are night elven. Ergo, according to the logic applied, night elves are fine.

4 Likes

I don’t even know what the hell I am reading. Like, someone get me a drink. I wanna drown in a barrel.

4 Likes

At this rate, we could count warden towers on the Broken Isles as a marvel of Gilnean civilisation.

4 Likes

Worgen stealing night elven towers is a SPIT ON THE NIGHT ELVES! BLIZZARD HATERS!

6 Likes

What Entire Might Of The Horde?
There are just some forsaken forces without any notable heroes, and some goblins. And Night Elves with all their heroes and with a help of the God still cannot win.

In that location Night Elves had 1 city and 1 camp. City was destroyed by the Horde.

In Valshara there is no Night Elves cities. There are 2 druids cities where taurens are living, and driads are also.
While Night Elves lives in ruins of a temple there.

I am serious, because Gilnean has at least 3 cities from ZERO. While Night Elves lost 8 cities and currently have Zero cities.

That the point. The point is that this is not a city. A city was destroyed on the Island. That is a soldiers Fortress where soldiers are being trained. Togeather with Worgens btw.

Yes they are. If you did quests in Forsaken starting zones, you will know that Gilnean managed to kick forsakens out.
Later on Legion Gilnean manage to take away forsaken future.

:joy: Good god.

1 Like

Ah, interesti-… wait, what?

8-9 Gilneans count as a city now?

1 Like

On the Warfront, there are no name forsakens and goblins, lead by Delaryn and Sira (former Night Elves).

Wow.

I suggest you look again. Harder this time.

2 Likes

Troll, orcs, tauren, Shatterspear, Forsaken, Darkspear, goblins. Challenged by two races. And the night elves smashed like a hammer into them, wrestling the zone away and fighting everyone.

No, there are five night elven camps and settlements without counting the destroyed town. Also, you claimed the Gilnean outpost is a city, so all of these too, are cities.

So the entire zone being littered with night elves doesn’t count as it being night elven? Also, that temple isn’t ruined. Guess Valsharah is ours. For Gilneas!

I legit laughed at this. I really did.

Actually, it is defined as a settlement. And it has plenty of night elven civilians.

Only to lose it after, the land destroyed beyond recognition and not retaken after a war the Alliance “won”.

So… Genn smashing a lamp is vengeance, but Tyrande killing a val’kyr isn’t? Those are some amazing double standards.

4 Likes

Former indeed.

3 Likes

Someone pinch me and tell me this is a nightmare, one can not be this delusional.

Also, you are all invited to a party in my mighty Gilnean Palace, as we are apparently the Emperors of Azeroth, courtesy of two villages, and one camp.

6 Likes

If only I had this much biased gusto in defending Dazar’alor and Silvermoon.

2 Likes

Also, there’s that Raven Hill thingy in Duskwood. 4 worgen squatting among destroyed houses. Witness our power, and tremble!

edit: That’s actually proof that we are conquering Stormwind. THE BOY KING IS BUT A PAWN FOR GREYMANE AND HIS GILNEAN EMPIRE!

3 Likes