Ninja Looters

Honestly not very humorous either though :neutral_face:

I think he at least found it humorous though?

Riiight… until someone nicks something you want and suddenly you’re the biggest baby alive.

5 Likes

Probably shouldn’t take someone else’s intent for granted based on one’s own view on humor though, that’s a bit much :laughing:

In all my years of playing Vanilla, TBC and WotlK, nobody has ever ninja looted an item from me, because I am SMART and a REAL GAMER, not a fake gamer, casual or noob like the people who play BFA and are getting REKT in Classic WoW.

I guess because it’s never happened to you that you can legitimately say it’s “fun”. :laughing:
You’re as average as everyone else in here though, not much more to it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In this thread: Being a complete buttwipe of a person is perfectly fine as long as it’s possible to be :laughing:

6 Likes

I can’t be bothered reading all this because im having fun but it’s obviously not a good thing to do, but it’s not against the rules. The rules have to be enforced ourselves.

1 Like

W/e you need to tell yourself.

“real gamer” lmao :rofl:

9 Likes

To handle it vanilla style you need to never group with him again and slag him off in general/trade chat informing everyone of his ninja tendencies.

7 Likes

Any man who must say I am smart is not truly smart.

Though in your case it’s pretty obvious :nerd_face:

8 Likes

It’s a bait post. I was skeptical but I believed it to be real until I read that sentence

If that floats your boat then okay.

Was in a group with myself a rogue and a warlock killing orcs in redridge when a BoE blue level 17 tanking ring dropped (don’t remember name but it has +4 defense)

I was the only one who chose greed and the lock won it. It’s frustrating but I just left the group and moved on as there’s not really anything you can do but blacklist.

2 Likes

I do the same preferrably also put on the ignore list like you said :slight_smile:

We compile a guild Black List, anyone that gets renown for such selfishness and greed, or being aggressive and abusive, goes on it, therefore their days of being in any of our groups are numbered. Unfortunately other than making others aware of them, there’s not an awful lot else can be done. This is why server only realms (no X-realms) are good, because such activities, names get about! Other than them rerolling, there’s not a lot can be done for reputation, it follows them!

9 Likes

Rise up.
Can’t wait to camp your corpse.

2 Likes

Exactly this, better be safe than sorry.

1 Like

there is not, if you cross him again in the future don’t party him…

1 Like

Yep, just blacklist him and his guild.