Ninja Looters

Wait a minute, if you haven’t discussed it beforehand, isn’t the general rule of thumb that BoE blues/purples are a need vote for all whilst leveling?

1 Like

nope - if its boe everyone should just roll need.

its low level boe no guild will care about something worth like 20 silver in trade.

1 Like

im sure that 1 out of 20-30k people that are on the server will care that you blacklisted him :slight_smile:

Just name and shame them on the realm, they soon get the idea of who is a ninja and boom. Way less invites due to being known as a ninja.

and they can just kick you to avoid it :slight_smile:

What does “Pepega” mean? Is it some form of sub language or what? If I knew what it meant then I’d be able to decide if I was annoyed, insulted or flattered

The ring is called Ring of Defence 20 armor+ 4defence requires level 17.
I don’t know where you guy’s get your Rule of thumbs but for me it’s this.
Need= You need a item that is Apropriate for the role you play and are going to use it right away. Equip as soon as you drop out of combat. BoP/BoE doesn’t matter if you need it for use then it’s good.
Greed= Don’t need it for the role you are playing and will use it to gain a profit. Simple and clear. Seji would you roll need on a ring with those stats knowing that the warrior in your party who’s tanking for the group needs it? I already even passed on blues just because someone else could use it right away eventhough i needed it to(but due to higher level needed didn’t)

You informed his guild officer? Lol, wow police. Forget it and move on.

I don’t see why you wouldn’t roll on an item just because it’s two levels higher than you. You’re gonna use it anyway.

Looked it up it’s a twitch emote that refers to a person in a negative way as having delayed or slow brain functionality.

Oh okay, thanks for looking it up. Sounds like something a child would say :slight_smile:

unless on start of your run you clearly set rules people can roll on anything they want that is even 1 % upgrade for them .

thats why OP got laughed at by that guys guild.

also its leveling content. so basickly roll need on anything you want - nobody worth anything but a meme guilds will care. 80 proc of guilds will be dead ghosttowns in a month anyway .

the only people who will be carefull will be people who plan to raid MC very soon . anything else nobody will remember ninjas nicks in a week . because so many people will be on server

because only this that matters is endgame.

Ironically it’s exactly what I think of anyone who uses Twitch emotes outside of Twitch.

11 Likes

Lol you made me laugh with that responce

Add him to ignore, don’t play with him again.

1 Like

Think I care how many people are on the server, point being we don’t have to play with that person again. Simple to do if you have a cooperative guild that do stuff together, none of us want to play with idiots. Usually the knobheads gets a reputation all by themselves and most of the server knows who they are and kick them from all groups.

Good grief, you’re here, spreading more nonsense?

Ninja looting is not a part of the game or any game for that matter.

If you think it’s fun to ruin the experience for others in your party, you’ll learn very quickly that server rep matter, a LOT.

Wrong forum. Customer support doesn’t read this forum branch, as they have a dedicated support forum.

Mention what they did along with their name (and guild name) on your server’s trade channel and any other channel and tell people to black list them. That’s the easiest way of getting rid of ninja looters. It’s how we did it in the original game on plenty of servers.

After a while, they’ll be unable to join any parties or guilds.

1 Like

Ninja looting is a Classic experience. Eventually they will get known by the community and won’t be able to team up with anyone.

2 Likes

Can’t name and shame on the forums.

Well, people need gold as well to buy some skills for their class.
This BoE ring can be sold on auction for some good money that will help him to buy abilities from trainer.

I don’t see anything criminal about it. He rolled and won. Everything is fair.
You and your friend lost the roll. Sometimes ur lucky, sometimes not.

3 Likes