Ninja Looters

A retailer (it’s pretty funny that sounds like retarded) being ninja looted, it’s my 2019 favourite thing.

1 Like

It depends, if everyone else rolled need then why not? If others rolled greed I’d roll greed too.

BoE are different to BoP though as they can have significant value and there is no guarantee the tank will actually equip it.

Google ‘classic wow loot etiquette’ to see the general feelings on the matter from others - this thread seems to go against the grain from what I have read, but back when I played vanilla BoE were all greed or all need…

3 Likes

Exactly, everyone should have equal chances of winning the blue BoE, even if only 1 person needs it. Because even if he gets it, it will end up in the auction house 95% of the time.

Is it ninja loot if my character (I’m a roleplayer) use daggers? Imma troll warrior who use daggers (since lvl 1) and I’ll use 2 daggers now at lvl 20.

Of course, I will not roll on swords, axes or maces, just daggers. What do you think about?

I’m afraid to speak it first before entering a dungeon because maybe they prefer another one, since in Zandalar Tribe, there are no (or few) roleplayers.

1 Like

Not on these but it can be created outside of them!

i’d suggest google’ing it yourself and read the posts,Then comeback and post your findings as i seem to see a different picture then what you describe in those posts.

I have done. There are always conflicting opinions, but most are for all needing or all greeding.

The best bet is to talk it out and decide at the time. You may get lucky and someone gives it to you, you might not. All 5 people in this group voted need, so seems like the 4 of them had the same mindset.

1 Like

Set loot to personal, oh wait…

You can’t do anything about it. Just tell someone in the next group about him before you start, he’s only DPS after all and they are very common.

Sadly also the person with group leader.

Sadly as shown you all have to Need everything then pass on if you dont want, the old days was all Greed unless you Need, nowadays you cant trust anybody sadly

1 Like

BEFORE you start the run u set up the rulez.

BOE = need or greed.

If Blue BOE drops and some one breaks the rules needing it , you disband the party there and then.
Game over. you look for new party.
OR kick the guy out of party. He gets teleported out of instance.

Realy easy to deal with this. No drama.

3 Likes

Yes my best part of the day was spamming Trade chat with all the Ninjas Names, most knew who they were & they left server & moved on :rofl:

2 Likes

The right etiquette is greeding on things you don’t particularly need.
If people adjust to the other toxic standard that’s a personal choice.

2 Likes

Bwhahaha…are you serious? You sound like a 6 year old trapped in the body of a 40 year old.

1 Like

I’m buying it. He’s on a PvP server. In my experience those are always full of players who behave that way.

put the name of them and their guild right here, if they ninja ever again they’ll gradually end up on the whole server’s blacklist and ignore and won’t be able to find groups reliably, then the guild will slowly disintegrate and the players will stop playing, at leas that’s my experience.

1 Like

no there is a shared loot etiquette, if you don’t stick to that you will find yourself on a lot of ignore lists really soon, I’ve already ignored 2 rogues who I haven’t seen logged on since they couldn’t find DM groups after they ninjad a staff and caster chest piece.

oh noes . 5 or 6 people out of 30k will ignore him .

how can he live with it.

i bet he will delete that toon instantly .

you people live in 2004 -_- while 99,9 moved on .

it is funny though

go back to retail buddy, in phase 2 old realm caps are still confirmed, 3.6k is the cap not 30k but please go off when you can’t even read blue posts :sunglasses:

Oh boy here you go again with your ‘i’m so smart’ routine…

No, you’re not. Smart people would never proclaim that they’re smart in the first place.

A ‘smart’ and ‘real’ gamer? DEFINE what that means for all of us, please. You claim that you’re so ‘SMART’ and that you’re a ‘real’ gamer, so clearly you can define what a ‘smart’ and ‘real’ gamer is, right? RIGHT?

Yet you know nothing…

Just because it didn’t happen to you, doesn’t mean it never happens to anyone else.

Our best way of dealing with them is by following the steps i mentioned in my first reply in this topic.

Again. DEFINE ‘smart’ and ‘real’ gamer for us, because nothing you’ve said so far in this debate and others can be classified as being ‘smart’.