No PvP Weekends on Classic Era since 1 Month

Please Blizzard. Do something.

1 Like

bumped. please fix.

IF it is really intentional from blizz to get more ppl to dragonflight, thatā€™s kinda lame attemptā€¦ since ppl who play on ERA donā€™t care about expansions and just want to play the class versionā€¦ never even tried wotlk for example. so hell no, iā€™ll never go for dragonflight either.

just fix the damn npcā€™s + bonus honor, or iā€™ll gank some blizz employees instead of alliance next time (lol)

2 Likes

bumped. please fix.

IF it is really intentional from blizz to get more ppl to dragonflight, thatā€™s kinda lame attemptā€¦ since ppl who play on ERA donā€™t care about expansions and just want to play the class versionā€¦ never even tried wotlk for example. so hell no, iā€™ll never go for dragonflight either.

just fix the damn npcā€™s + bonus honor, or iā€™ll gank some blizz employees instead of alliance next time (lol)

5 Likes

Yeah its kinda messed up bc, i want to rank :slight_smile:

1 Like

Confirmed, no bonus honor for a whole month. Blizzard please fix this or Logannax will gank your employees, heā€™s not kidding.

4 Likes

Fix please!

1 Like

Ye pretty please with sugar on top :point_right: :ok_hand:

Nice to see another thread about this, this needs to be fixed asap. Also I heard rumors about the honor system on Era now following SoM algorithm, can that be looked into as well??

1 Like

Blizzard fix please!

my weekends not to work((( pls fix

1 full month of no support for a game-breaking feature.

This thread must be on top of this page for as long as it is needed to make this sh*tshow stop.

Why no blue post about this? Why no support for classic era? The people who used to make private servers for free did a better job than blizzard has made of the re-hash of older games.

Respond to your customers please!

2 Likes

Fix it! Fast!

2 Likes

bumped. please fix.

1 Like

Despite the interest, and the plenty of request. We still haven`t received a response. I feel sad about it :frowning:

2 Likes

Blizzard, could you please look into this?

We are still many ppl enjoying the good old version of your game, and we continue to put a lot of hours into it and pay you every month to keep it going.

Would be nice if you could spare a few resources to keep up these weekends, so the events we are planning are not going to waste.

1 Like

kek. I take a break from PvP for a month and the bonus weekends end

1 Like

we got no bg weekends, trash SoM stuff in naxxā€¦ stv fishing tourny with like 6winners every sunday, gnomish warlock racism too with escape artist working like 30% of the time same with devour magic (trash tbc prepatch changes, when does WoTF fail i ask ? ) NMD Breath attack bugged too. Noggenfogger skele form on mount and prob other stuff im forgetting. dont worry /spit removed + half naked female pics removed so they think theyā€™ve done their jobā€¦ ffs

2 Likes

More and more bugs are introduced, can the whole build maybe be rolled back to pre-tbc?

Guys I would like to report that we had the personal attention of the CEO Classic and he told us it is gettin fixed till new years. Cheer up :slight_smile:

1 Like