No PvP Weekends on Classic Era since 1 Month

This is great news indeed… but just out of curiosity, where did he contact you? In game?

It happened on the classic era discord.

kek How long its not fixed? Like few months? Tell me pls

Cheer up guys we’ll fix something that has been broken for over a month, next month.
Lmfao. GREAT NEWS INDEED.
Actually pathetic.

1 Like

Just read it. Great news.

I take back my words in this thread. Frustration gets me at times.

at least that’s taken care of
when we have something up it’s time
then I’ll build a pvp twink until it’s fixed

And I thought it was only on the Russian forum that Blizzard stopped paying any attention to us for so many years. It turns out that your servers are about the same, communication with the players as before is no longer happening. Sadly.

The developers have private messaged the topic creater, how abou a public message?

“Thank you for making this known, we are to busy assigned to other tasks and can’t help being incompetent bringing new bugs into this permanent game version when merging SoM with Era.”

Sincere apologies.

Actually I havent received any news. I was just been told that the problems are getting fixed this month.

Yeah this hasnt been handled well by Blizzard. They should have done better, and as paying subscribers we deserve better.

1 Like

#pushthebutton
just in case this is forgotten
Hi Mr. Blizzard

/bump , still needs fixing

They just fixed this and now broke DMF.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.