No servers available (BLZ51934200)

still not working for me :frowning:

ya :slight_smile: got it i hope you all be online soon peeps :slight_smile:

Still not letting me in

Any updates on classic?

still down

Any type of timeline been posted as to when they expect classic back up?

2 Likes

Same issue, SIGH

That would require communication on part of Blizzard. So: no.

still not working :sleepy:

1 Like

the serveres are being attacked atm by some hackers. DDos attack according to their tweet

1 Like

well they cant really do sth if they re being hacked now can they?

2 Likes

then why does retail work but classic doesnt ? they are just ashamed ppl keep playing classic

1 Like

They want you to buy and play Shadowlands. It’s just a clever business play :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

In the good old (vanilla) days it was normal for blizzard to extend gametime…

1 Like

stop moaning about your game time and start moaning at the pricks who took it away (not blizzard but the hackers)

2 Likes

imagine a 6.5 billion dollar company not being able to defend themselves from a DDos attack…

9 Likes

this sucks.

2 Likes

Blizzards Customer ‘Support’ forum for the total lack of response or status update for classic, is being flooded more than my girlfriends backdoors on a saturday night after 15 pints of Stella.

2 Likes

Thanks god, someone who finally have his head on his shoulder. All those haters just harassing Blizzard and complaining, while they still play the game… Guys, if you can’t provide solutions, just wait patiently and hate on the guys behind the DDOS attack. Good grief.

4 Likes

youve paid for something that cant be provided. Its called signing a pre-paid agreement. If you order something online which doesnt get delieverd, do you say ‘it doesnt matter, i shall just be very mad at the person who stole it’… and not ask for any recompense ?

2 Likes