Non Rp player guild?

Pretty sure they are a lot less than that. I think 30% or so of players never bother with anything beyond LFR. Then you split the rest into normal, heroic, and casual mythic.

2 Likes

OOC guilds also make their bothersome presence known very quickly if you are on a guildless alt for like 30 minutes. You get constant spam whispers about “new fun social & or raid guild!”.

This doesn’t happen with RP guilds.

That would be lovley. I also generally get quite happy/cheery when I end up in full AD dungeons, and every person has TRP+is in some kind of RP guild.

3 Likes

My guild is OOC, and I never /w anyone!

…Mostly because my guild is only for me…
hiss at other people.

1 Like

Exactly, as a mostly guildless player I had to disable guild invites because OOC guilds are spamming their invites to pretty much everybody. Some even had a very cringeworthy advert whisper with the words “RP”, “IC” or “roleplay” not in it. They do not check whether a player they invite has the incentive to RP.

1 Like

I report unsolicited recruitment whispers as spam, always. When rolling a new alt to represent my previously NPC-only Kul Tiran navy officer, I am not interested in countless spam whispers about your totally original social OOC guild.

1 Like

That addon is irritating.

1 Like

Say that to the raidgroup I was in back in classic and TBC, with the biggest memberpool coming from dedicated RP guilds. We cleared 9/16 in Naxx just before TBC hit. The idea that raidgroups aren’t as effective as raidguilds is nonsense.

My 12 year old dog could clear Naxxramas. Mythic raiding isn’t comparable to those raids.

Ok.

Give me video proof, or shut yer cake hole.

If people want too, you can still very much dedicate pugs and our RP guild runs though. The notion you must be in a Mythic clear raid guild to do any mythic content is just ego-stroking.

Never said that. I said you’re probably not getting Cutting Edge if you’re not in a guild that’s specifically made for that. And a guild made for that has no time to host RP events/storylines.

u say that as if u tried a guild like that but i dont think u have

1 Like

They do, because the Cutting Edge/AotC has quite a heavy lenient time schedule honestly. The only rush is to try and beat other guilds score.

unless you’re saying that you can’t get Cutting Edge within 6+ months?

Only 6 guilds on AD have CE for Eternal Palace and AFAIK none are RP guilds.

Because I’m not aware of any existing.

You’re aware that it doesn’t mean that people can’t so much as that they might don’t care or wanted?

And when someone manages to do it I’ll be first to admit I was wrong, but until then it’s pretty clear you can’t do both.

loads of things dont yet exist but it doesn’t mean they dont exist bc its impossible

we get it u love oocers

1 Like

What the hell happened here.

Stuff.

You should probably just leave this one alone.