Non-RPers are critical to the health of the server

Why bother in the end, truly, when it’s from people who don’t respect me and thus I can’t do much the same to them? It works both ways in the end. After apologising (more than once and admitting I was wrong more than once) to the people involved and them not accepting it, instead trying to drag it out for their own agenda against me, wait I lost my concentration in writing that… Ah, long sentences.

1 Like

Seriously. “I’m sorry, but…” isn’t an apology. It’s an explanation.

2 Likes

How dare people disrespect you after you link a doxx blog??

2 Likes

Another fresh paragraph of excuses. What grade do you need in English to not drop people’s info? =S

Why are you still here

2 Likes

To be fair though, why are all of you surprised? Vaxir has been taking L’s on these forums for years but keeps posting anyway

Looking at that blog and

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/446/794/980.jpg

Probably a much different reason to some people.

Okay, if you’re going to stonewall against anything related to (he who shall not be named) then let me tell you, from the bottom of my heart, nobody in this thread, and nobody currently breathing cares in the least bit that you used to be bad at rp.

Then I don’t see why people are so up in arms about things.

That’s how it started in the end. How I got ‘noticed’, why people invited me to channels to harass me, why people started stalking me and all that. If I had been a good RPer I would’ve blended right in and nobody would be searching me on google trying to ridicule and ‘out’ me as some sort of… I dunno. Whatever the current thing is.

who asked lol

2 Likes

You doxxing people and refusing to say “i am sorry” without an if or but?

3 Likes

Why are you making a situation where you shared personal information of someone out of spite about yourself?

3 Likes

Why are you bringing this up? You’re the one bringing any of this up, nobody here gives a damn about any of this, this is a complete non issue right now

My point is that nobody would actually care who I am and what I’m doing if it were not for being noticed back then for my stupid RP.

I think people would be miffed about you linking doxx blogs all the same doxir

I don’t not even 1% care who you are outside of this game - I wish you could give me the same courtesy

3 Likes

I don’t think that’s it, though.

I absolutely agree that people should be allowed to atone and grow and learn from their mistakes, and that they shouldn’t be endlessly crucified over and over again for their past choices - as long as they do grow, and they do make different, better choices.

The problem is, I’m not seeing evidence of growth in your posts, I’m seeing somebody who posts lazy or glib or disinterested responses that show no sign of genuine contrition for their actions. I could be wrong! They might not be your real feelings. But the problem is, whatever your feelings are - what is expressed in your posts is a kind of vacuous, self-pitying martyrdom.

“Hey ho, I guess it’s my lot in life to be unfairly persecuted for things I said and did even though I said and did it because I’m ignorant and not good with words and so I’m not responsible for my words and actions. Also people aren’t really mad for any of the things they’re accusing me of they just hate me because I’m different and they’re mean.”

You are in control of your brain and your fingers. You use your brain to understand words and your fingers to type them. Therefore, you have control over what you say and what you post, and you’re responsible for what you say and what you post.

4 Likes

I’m about to slam my head into my desk, I’m trying to be friendly with you I really am, Vaxir. Nobody here was even thinking about you doing bad rp that one time years ago, they’re more concerned by you randomly posting stuff like COAD on the forums without double checking what you were linking first. Please, stop bringing up this whole thing about you not being good at RP that one time. PLEASE!

[grimly] My brother once told me that nothing someone says before the word ‘but’ really counts…

1 Like