Non-RPers are critical to the health of the server

Hmmm. In fact your rp was fine, but you were just having some trouble making conversation (which is totally acceptable IC amd OOC).

7 Likes

did your friends tell you to just ignore us vaxir

is that why you responded to the one post not about you posting a doxxing blog

2 Likes

Nobody is attacking you for your personal beliefs, nor are they attacking you because you are you.

They are attacking because you linked a blog that doxxes.

Then when called out, you immediately throw up a victim complex.

The PCU doesn’t care that its you.

They have been equally appauled when others have linked that blog on the fourms.

You say you’re not good with words, then just copy and paste the words;

“I’m sorry for doxxing you Perroy”

Because all you do is dance around with “I’m sorry but” or “I’m sorry if” which is not an apology at all.

We’re not trying to be mean and rag on you, we’re trying to make you understand why what you posted wasn’t really an apology.

7 Likes

this entire post yes yes yes!!!

1 Like

I’m not talking about this thread. I’m talking about the past eight or so years I’ve been on the forums.

Again, apologised in the other thread. If they can’t accept it I don’t care to drag it out further like they are. It isn’t my problem in the end if people don’t want to accept an apology. I don’t care to be around these people in-game. They’re nobody to me and don’t affect my game play.

This post seems wholly inappropriate for these forums, and I would advice it be taken down immediately, as the content is very inappropriate for children.

Link your apology, i want to read it.

Going back to the original topic

The longer I look at the;

“Non-RPers are critical to the health of the server” sentence, the longer I feel my brain literally melting away.

Like. Just look at it.

Look at it.

How utterly devoid of logic does one have to be to come up with the means to actually, unironically, write this sentence. I cannot even comprehend it. HOW DO NON-RPERS BENEFIT A REALM MEANT FOR R O L E P L A Y.

7 Likes

Who asked?

Sorry to “the innocents” yeah

What does that even mean?

Tried to find it but a thread with hundreds of replies is hard to sift through with this awful forum layout. But if people want to find it they can search for it.

then why did u respond for like the past hour

You realise that apologies are not a finite resource, right?

Forums aren’t in-game. I’m here to defend myself as usual on the forums. Not in-game.

Oh jesus I did not see that last post on that tumblr

but if u care so little about us why did u care enough to post back at us for the last hour

u can’t say u don’t care and then pull the '‘i’m defending myself!!’ card bc then u very clearly care

stop trying to act like ur hard and apologise properly

well, you see, they do mythic raids. With other non RPers. and maybe 1 in 100 of them is an RPer.

Understand?

don’t bother, it doesn’t exist. Only a vague apology to the ‘innocent people’, making it clear that you think there’s people who deserve doxxing, which as Stonetower clarified, has us asking ‘who isn’t innocent?’.

a huge rep-boost right now would be the 3 words ‘i am sorry’ without strings attached.

i wish vaxir would take after digiorno pizza after their #whyistayed debacle and apologise loads

2 Likes

Aha, found it.

Aw crap, there goes my bad wording again. Either way it’s there. Plus this thread’s posts by myself
 If that ain’t enough then jfc. (Then again I know it’s just to rile me up or something similar so why bother in the end?_

OOCers are only critical to the health of an RP server like how a stab to the neck is critical. Get them out, don’t want to see them.

Vaxir just say “I’m sorry” It’s not hard yet you make it seem like the most difficult challenge in history, swallow that pride for 1x (one) millisecond.

4 Likes

as long as the apologies don’t have buts and ifs after them

1 Like