Non-RPers are critical to the health of the server

yes that’s what we’ve spend the last few hundred posts pointing out/asking you to rectify.

it’s not, we just expect a straight apology without strings attached. This could’ve been over ages ago, Doxir.

lol …

Who are the innocent people? Why do you have to qualify that?

Are the " guilty " people OK targets in your mind?

1 Like

when you say “innocent people” you are, evidently unknowingly to you, implying there are people who are not innocent on that blog, and that then implies they don’t get your apology too

do you see why we’re rushing for an apology now?

we want to know who are the innocent people and who aren’t

we also want an apology that isn’t backhanded

I have no reason to believe you made a proper apology if you do not even want to find it.

Probably an usual thing because what you do as absolute bonkers, like doxing people.

Thats a bad apology.

My apology is just bad wording!!! I swear! But if you are not innocent, aka one of my enemies i don’t care about you being doxed!

Did several times but nobody cares to listen. Again, not my problem if they don’t accept it. I’ll just continue doing what I do in-game and out of game and live my life.

I mean, usually when people are new to something the choose to start with something simple.
Nobody’s born knowing. In fact my first RP character was something simple (long story short, a rogue).

When I started to be interested to Death Knight RP I watched some videos and guides, then I asked someone if one of my character stories was alright (it wasn’t. I’m a big San’layn fan myself) and I choose a simpler one.

In my opinion you cannot justify with ‘being new’. If an RP is terrible, it’s just terrible.

can we get one that isn’t backhanded and is actually all encompassing

you are intentionally making this harder for yourself, all because you’re a bit too prideful to write a five letter word

this is embarassing

2 Likes

If you said it before why is it so difficult to say it one additional time?

Vaxir, can reply to this post with the words “I’m sorry”

Please? That really is all anyone wants, just for you to say I’m sorry

Please link the other times you made an apology

No you didn’t, its even in the proof you linked.

1 Like

You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty
You know I try but I don’t do too well with apologies
I hope I don’t run out of time, could someone call a referee?
'Cause I just need one more shot at forgiveness

I know you know that I made those mistakes maybe once or twice
By once or twice I mean maybe a couple of hundred times
So let me, oh let me redeem, oh redeem, oh myself tonight
'Cause I just need one more shot at second chances

Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I’m missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I’m sorry now?

5 Likes

Are you saying I could have round hips if I ate more Thai food? :flushed: :peach:

I’d come from a really crappy forum and learned my RP there. It was ‘fine’ to godmod and all that but I knew better than to do it in WoW 'cause when against myself on those forums it wasn’t fun.

I was all too happy to get involved and just jumped in and upon looking back I know I shouldn’t have. But that’s nothing to be scolded for nor to look back upon with such a bad note. It was role play, not IRL. In my eyes at least I don’t see it as a big issue at all since, yea, role play, not something serious as I didn’t harm anybody OOC.

Um, no. I’m saying they’ll be flabby, not sexy sorry hun

Honestly just be a Belieber and say sorry so I can go back to making memes and raking UVs for forum rank. jfc

The secret is skating and squats.

Oh good it’s settled down back to the original topic then I suppose. I love how op implies roleplayers cannot do any ooc content themselves and rely on people who contribute nothing to the roleplay server to do anything not related to rp

i see kreuzfeur doing world quests and my eyes flash red