Non-RPers are critical to the health of the server

If your RP is bad and you’re new it’s still bad but understandable, if your roleplay is bad when you’re not new it’s also bad but not at all understandable. a healthy amount of regret is always good when looking on your past. Because it helps you grow as a person and as an RPer.

Going on the forum and lamenting your bad rp without striving to grow (or even RP at all even though it’s an RP server (kinda weird btw)) and keeping up the same quality of RP just makes talking about how bad you used to be pointless.

Hey! Get on topic or face my wrath!

I’m currently in draenor leveling my troll druid.

I MUST be doing it IC right?

if ur ic frequency isn’t set to ‘no ooc’ get off my realm

Just get a license for trans-dimensional time travel and you’ll be fine.

You can apply for one at the counter next to the one for late shouting in cathedral square, just a few desks past the voidwalker licenses.

1 Like

That one only applies if you’re a dovahkiin.

1 Like

Non-RPers are cool. I’ve got no problem with them.

Blaming others is always the first refuge of populism; don’t take that route guys, OOC is good or you ain’t getting that transmog set for your alt from the AH.

Okay.

Sure thing

Or I and other RPers can farm them ourselves.
Your argument holds no merit.

1 Like

Luckily you’re unsubbed so it isn’t super important if you mind them. It’s really big of you to make pronouncements on what the people who are still subbed should enjoy though

11 Likes

Well, it’s quite simple.

No one minds that roleplayers also raid and PvP and do WQs and such. No one is truly IC all the time. We like to play the game too. They are roleplayers doing content.

What I do mind are people who come to AD with no intention at all to roleplay or to ever get into roleplay. Those people are dead weight. I do not enjoy seeing people being completely ignorant of what server they are on and what its purpose is. I quite frankly find it rather disrespectful to the RP community.

9 Likes

Not gonna defend OOCers but, that’s what happens when there’s tons of dead realms, so instead they join one of the more populated ones, if not the most populated one.

That’s even why I ended up here in the first place, granted I did find RP to be interesting after a few months or so on the server.

1 Like

I mean they could just go to tarren Mill or something

athramus thinks rpers are too busy with rping to go and farm a set if they rly want it

3 Likes

Been there, done that, never again. :grimacing:

As I have already stated, when you go to the realm selection list, RP realms are at the bottom.

You have to actively trawl through 40-odd realms to find an RP realm.

Other RPers will do the same because they want money to buy other things themselves. Madness!

3 Likes

I went by the Server Popularity one, and seeing how AD is constantly full/high, that peaked my interest.

i farmed that god forsaken eternal traveller’s set at the blood gate for far too long just to never use it i will absolutely have time to get transmog i want (im just rly lazy lol)

7 Likes