Non-RPers are critical to the health of the server

Maybe your posts would have one morsel of value if you were actually a roleplayer and not and ooclet in an ooc guild

2 Likes

Too bad for you, Blizzard disagrees with you.

I do role play, I just didn’t come here for that originally.

This is hilarious, you haven’t even read my posts clearly, cause I’ve stated many, many times now that I’m a very active role player.

Ok, so why did you join an RP server originally, if not to RP?

OK, lets try again, but slowly. A roleplaying server, is for roleplaying. If they were not for roleplaying, they wouldn’t be called roleplaying servers.

1 Like

ok then wise guy, what was the point of this thread then - if you’re right and everyone is wrong, why do you feel the need to justify anything you’re saying

2 Likes

Yeah you’re role-playing an idiot on the forums apparently

8 Likes

To join a raiding guild that happened to be on Argent Dawn. Getting exposed to it made me want to try it out for myself, been here for 10 years since.

No, like all servers, they are for playing the game. They also have extra rules to facilitate RP. Again, there’s no rule stating anywhere that you must partake in RP, it just doesn’t exist, if it did you would’ve quoted it already.

Cause I think the attitude towards non-RPers is harmful for the server. I put myself in the shoes of someone who was like me once, if the attitude was anything like it is today, I’d never have tried it.

Also to have a discussion, which is what forums are for.

Is that your normal response when you say something blatantly untrue and it gets pointed out to you?

i disagree

1 Like

No it’s actually something original that I specifically thought of to someone incredibly dense who for some reason feels righteous beating a long regurgitated and completely incorrect horse into an even deeper death. I don’t think anything you’ve said in this thread is something most active and contributing roleplayers on this realm would agree with and no, that’s not something you should be proud of. Were I in a polite mood I would put on a friendly and fatherly demeanor and suggest you stop posting to save face, but with this thread I’m afraid you’ve already earned your The Incorrect account wide title. Congratulations, I hear it’s difficult to obtain

6 Likes

Wrong.

The servers are literally called Roleplaying Servers. Guess what Blizzard expect to be happening there: hint, it’s not Mythic Raiding 4/7 days a week.

8 Likes

Your opinion is devalued because you don’t mind OOCers.

2 Likes

Faelyda please don’t stop posting now, I just started powering up

(if you do post please quote this)

Imagine how much happier everyone would be if you didn’t. We wouldn’t all be here now replying to such ridiculous statements.

Or perhaps we would and you’re just one of ‘them’ types.

Imagine a fully immersive realm where people can RP freely without the worry of griefers and weird nonce ERPers, where RPers can actually RP wherever they like without getting bombarded by verbal diahorrea or a stupidly large sized mount engulfing their character model.

If you aren’t an RPer or have no interest in it then there’s no point in joining an RP server. Leave it to those that’d most enjoy it. And before you say it, yes I am aware that you RP.

RP SERVERS ARE, AND FOREVER WILL BE FOR RP AND RPERS.

10 Likes

Let’s go!

#RPERSRISEUP!

2 Likes

RUUUUULE RP-ERS,
RP-ERS RULE THE REALM,
AD NEVER, NEVER, NEVER SHALL BE PLAIN.

:muscle:

9 Likes

#RPERSRISEUP

3 Likes

Instead I think you will find they are Goldshire E-RPers and coomers instead, another great showing by le OOC community on AD.

2 Likes

Cough it up, what does this mean? .-.

C’mon Jess, you have urban dictionary and google at your beck and call.

Why use that, when I can simply ask those that use it? D: