Non-RPers are critical to the health of the server

Never on this game. I joined an RP server to RP from day one.

4 Likes

what part of the economy and non-rp oriented activities benefit roleplayers, and how do they do so

roleplayers are the lifeblood of roleplaying servers - not raiders; again, you’re saying that raiders are important for raiding guilds. which is true. but how are non-roleplaying raiders in a raiding guild important to roleplayers on a roleplaying server

1 Like

Then you have a background. Everyone who RPed didn’t, at one point. It’s in the community’s best interest to encourage them to roleplay.

1 Like

How awful of us to say ‘hey, this is a server to RP on, maybe consider somewhere else if you want to not-RP’

Not least of which because a PVE/PVP server is LEAGUES better for all levels of content than an RP realm

3 Likes

I’m more referring to how I’m apparently getting shamed because I don’t ‘RP enough’ and this somehow devalues my opinions.

3 Likes

`https://imgur.com/a/inhqniI´

25.000 people used to roleplay here.

Now it’s a

I’m just waiting for the argument that AD is the third biggest Alliance raiding realm so rerolling there to play PvE is the obvious choice to make. Was pretty funny when it appeared on the forums the last time.

5 Likes

With the first 2 being over double the score, yeah I remember that.

2 Likes

Your opinions about RP and how RPers are affected, yeah

are you going to take my advice on mythic nya’lotha

Probably moved to better places.

Am I doing this right, trashing stormwind???

1 Like

Your opinions should be devalued because you spout nonsense.

2 Likes

That’s your opinion.

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Imagine going to an italian restaurant but only ever buying one of the two grill dishes they do. Ignoring the italian food completely.

7 Likes

I will say that I understand the sentiment of wanting OOCers gone from the server – but it’s personally something I dislike the thought of.

I’m friends with several OOCers who either don’t RP, or used to RP and I’ve found a lot of them to be super kind, sometimes moreso than actual RPers.

If they weren’t on the server, then I may never have met them – and I believe I would be worse off for it.

4 Likes

Your first mistake was expecting reason.

It’s like we all went to an Italian restaurant but a group of people insist on only eating English food. Okay, a bit weird and hurts the atmospher but not the worst

and then every now and then someone from the English-food-eaters comes over and throws the table over and laughs

6 Likes

When you go to the finest italian restaurant in the town to order generic hamburgers even though the street has a billion fast food restaurants on it.

Also you can’t even eat your food without yelling some gibberish about burgers and how necessary your presence is for the health of restaurant.

I like Stormwind.

The only place where I can expect to meet the unexpected. In Duskwood for example I know there are a lot of OwOrgen, UwUlpera, Death Knights and stuff. In Stormwind it’s "meet this guy who sells white powder and then meet a random person who is wanted but doesn’t mind walking around in the biggest city ever.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s a bit disturbing when they come over and start laying down their train set before parking their Vauxhaul Corsa over the table where we’re trying to eat.

6 Likes

And the server as a whole?

You could always make new friends in the remaining community, I’m actually lovely.

1 Like