Non-RPers are critical to the health of the server

This efflorescent train set should honestly be forbidden >_>

He is lovely, I can attest to that.

Nah I actually roleplayed the first character I rolled on this server because I know what server classifications are

Maybe they should expose themselves to RP by RPing

OK, but why would I as an RPer care about that? What do I gain from your incredibly tepid progression?

Yeah lol thatā€™s exactly it. Thatā€™s not a good thing for this server

Not at all. I one day thought RP sounded funny so I made an RP character, having never roleplayed before

You donā€™t need to write other peopleā€™s backstories to make this non-point

7 Likes

I donā€™t need non-rpers on the realm to sustain my non-rp needs in the modern age of LFG, bnet and cross realm systems.

The amount of people on AD that you can actually do high level PVE & PVP with is ridiculously low anyways, so itā€™s already a ghost town in that sense.

And how many years before that did you start roleplaying?

On an RP server? A nice round 0

same in ten

Unfortunately, a lot of the worst people Iā€™ve met on the server have been RPers.
Guild drama, ERP, stalking/harassment both IC and OOC, taking IC -into- OOC.

Donā€™t get me wrong ā€“ OOCers can be horrid too, ofc, but Iā€™ve seen so many examples of weird RPers that sometimes talking to someone who isnā€™t part of that community on WoW can be a relief.

4 Likes

I used to play on Lightnings Blade, I moved to an RP server and immediately RPed at a friendā€™s suggestion. I didnā€™t move, see RPers, OOC around them and think ā€œIā€™ll do thatā€.

Can we rename the thread to ā€œArgent Dawn raiders try to speak on the behalf of Argent Dawn RPersā€?

7 Likes

i didnā€™t know that they needed to be on the server for you to interact with them in any way shape or form

I met some of my friends while they were actively RPing, or trying to organise a pug, or while talking in trade/general.

2 Likes

It should be.

This has been ā€œyou NEED usā€

except we donā€™t.

3 Likes

Donā€™t need, or want.

3 Likes

Drama thatā€™s happened in Argent Dawnā€™s RP community is hardly anything unique in regards to the fanbase at large, itā€™s just more noticeable because the community is more tight knit and vocal.

1 Like

My dream is to be able to walk through the Trade District in Stormwind without picking up a couple guys on mounts walking on top of me simply because im RPing

8 Likes

Is this your attempt at Olympic gold in whataboutism or what? Are you insinuating that because some RPers are questionable, the roleplaying realm as a whole deserves an influx of even more OOCers on top of that?

10 Likes

I canā€™t believe drama happens when humans interact, surely not, tell me it isnā€™t true.

7 Likes

Also, there was mention of a paradise? Where I could walk through the trade district and not find a million OOCers?

Where do i sign up? iā€™m in!

Sick of sitting down and about to tuck into my fancy lasagne for someone to just park their helicopter on top of me while chucking glowsticks everywhere.

5 Likes