Non-RPers are critical to the health of the server

Frick off, we’re full.

5 Likes

faelydia from griefer erp guild sephuzs secret has S P O K EN

there must only be S I L E N C E and praising her as C O R R E C T and B E N E V O L E N T

2 Likes

What does this add to RP actually? ( i think we both know the answer but i wanna see what you come up with )

Nothing, obviously. Only RP adds to RP, but a lot of people do RP as a side activity.

1 Like

Excellent answer.

Glad we have come to agree on the lack of contribution from non-RPers, Faelyda!

5 Likes

Then they’re RPers, not Non-RPers. Did you read the thread you created?

4 Likes

I’m going to sleep guys, please don’t get the thread closed by the morning! I’d like to read up on it once I wake up.

Good night :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

we’re going to add 600 more replies just to spite u

1 Like

How do you still keep getting this wrong? Why do you have the reading comprehension of a wild ape?

Nobody is saying that you can only do RP, you are free to do other things on the side, everyone does. The problem are the people who never RP, they are a complete drain on the server (as a RP realm). This isn’t something that people are making up, it is the experience from all the other RP-servers dying out this way.

1 Like

Why make the thread then griefer?

2 Likes

it’s ok faelyda agreed that non RPers have 0 place on this realm : )

2 Likes

Good to hear!

They’re still a griefer though.

2 Likes

Okay, maybe if I spell it out for you in simple terms perhaps you can use that big brain of yours to actually think about cause and effect and run through this small train of logic with me.

1. Some people treat RP as a secondary activity, they are RPers, but they also want to raid in a guild with fixed times and a shared goal.
  2. They join a guild that is - UNFORTUNATELY, by the way - mostly filled with OOCers and perhaps a few other RPers.
  3. You guys have your way and said guilds are banished because there’s no need for OOC guilds to exist (even though guilds are fully a game concept and do not exist in RP)
  4. Said RPer now has no guild to raid with and as a result might spend less time on the server or perhaps just quits RPing all together.

That’s just one way that OOCers add value to the server. We have no statistics of course, but I am just not convinced that anything but a very tiny minority of non-RPers has ever disrupted RP intentionally.

For the record, I would much rather like a server with only RPers on it too, but such is an impossible ask and I think the server would be worse off. RP servers aren’t just for RP, they are servers like any other. The rules should be adhered to, but the rules never explicitly state you must partake in RP.

I am not getting anything wrong, I get the argument that OOCers have no place on this realm, and I just fundamentally disagree and see no basis to say that.

I have never grieved RP. I don’t even park my mounts on top of building tops because I am considerate enough.

Is this how you always argue, with ad hominems? That’s what I come to expect from people on this realm.

I am just glad that when I came to this server, people were a lot more welcoming and forgiving. The hostile attitude helps no one, that’s my main argument.

But you’re in a guild that griefs, so you are complacent in their activities, so you’re a griefer.

2 Likes

???
You would rather like a server you think would be worse off? Has your time in the goldshire coomer guild completly rotten your brain?

u can claim sephuzs erpers dont grief and doesn’t tolerate griefing but many of us have seen the exact opposite so ur claim is rather null and void

I am not currently in Sephuz’s Secret, that was a long time ago. Blizzard just cannot code something as basic as a forum even if their lives depended on it.

If I knew a guildie of mine grieved RP, I would at least personally speak out my disapprovement of it and firmly remind people that such is unacceptable. If I was an officer I’d look to replace them.

But honestly, it’d be even better if Blizz did their job and banned their asses off the server.

Fine, if that’s the truth then that’s very disappointing. That’s not the impression I had from the officers.

I have never been to Goldshire. God you people project an insane amount of things.

No, I would rather like a server without OOCers, that still offered a wide variety of raid guilds so that anyone that does want to raid, could raid, but all these guilds would be exclusively filled with RPers.

I just don’t think that that is possible.

1 Like

some of us also don’t think it’s possible but we still know we want it, so we will push it

this is a pretty defeatist attitude

1 Like

If only there would be some way for people to interact with others from outside the server. Then you could boot off the OOCers and the people who wish to interact with them for some raids & stuff could organize it that way. :thinking:

epic we agree then end thread

1 Like