Non-RPers are critical to the health of the server

Hey Ho, OOCers gotta go!

6 Likes

They also keep booting a soccer ball in my face.

Nah. It sure feels like karmic justice, though. You harass and complain so much that thereā€™s no sympathy to be felt when people do exactly what you donā€™t want them to.

1 Like

Non-RPers are critical to the health of the server. Theyā€™re such a great contribution to Argent Dawn that I love running into them in the middle of the Valley of Honor on their dragon mounts, just so they can remind me that their presence clogging up the Valley of Strength can and will be seen here too.

1 Like

How dare you hit back/complain about people ruining your fun, you deserve people to spoil what youā€™re doing.

Lmao, get outta here Khalgosh you absolute spoon.

5 Likes

Thank you Mr. Classic Alt Poster.

maybe you can get off our forums and go back to destroying Zandalar Tribe?

God damm Classic postersā€¦

I know right?

So when are you making this happen OP? Youā€™ve teased me with the idea of being able to RP in BfA areas without sweaty weirdos interrupting, now itā€™s time to put your money where your mouth is and give us this ā€˜ghost townā€™ paradise!

OOCers are a great addition to this server. Remember the delightful project 60? RP directly enhanced by Razmanbold toy spamming on people and then coming to the forums saying ā€œIā€™m justified because Iā€™m RPing that itā€™s vanilla.ā€

No, thatā€™s not a real name. Itā€™s not a name and shame.

If you want to know why OOCers are bad, just look at the Classic RP servers and get some fresh RP there.

Oh wait. The best youā€™ll find is tiny pockets of RP, if that.

Blizzard arenā€™t doing anything about the OOCers. So thatā€™s left the RPers to say

7 Likes

Shut up OOCel

1 Like

not just BfA zones of course, think of all the possibilities!

Trade district, valley of strength, Goldshir- hell, any halfway notable location in Elwynn.

Iā€™m positively excited, OP!

1 Like

When it comes to AD, the issue with figuring out numbers is the fact that there are simply no stats that can be parsed for RPers. Wowprogress and other sites that can log generic activity donā€™t really speak to the true numbers behind what gets most people to log in to this realm.

When I log in I take account of what I see. It is 95% people with active TRP/MRP profiles with characters, both red and blue side. I think one of the long standing delusions is that the PVE only community here accounts for a large amount of health when it comes to player activity, AH health and general health. Itā€™s very much obvious with a quick comparative glance between a place like Silvermoon and Argent Dawn that these numbers -vastly- favour roleplayers here, commensurately so. That is because itā€™s fairly obvious from a myriad of dependable sources. Wowprogress shows around 500 players active in PVE progress solely that mean anything when it comes to parsable stats. LFG channels and tools show that itā€™s around 30 times less than even average PVE only servers.

When it comes to the question of AH health, which I think is a bone thrown by PVE a lot, you need to remember that most serious RPers will raid until the sun snuffs out to complete their perfect look and will continue to grant an offset health to mythic+ and raiding. I know I am not alone in this across at least 3 characters that I have.

Then there is the community driven archetype. Something that we as RPers can boast alone. There are raiding guilds for sure. Folks that log in day after day to beat a boss, some 25 strong or w/e. But then there are RP driven communities that span multiple guilds across both factions, with literally hundreds upon hundreds of RPers logging in every single day that dwarf the number of HC and casual PVE only progression guilds.

I honestly used to be on the side where Iā€™d think that the more the merrier when it comes to realm pop. But these days I am convinced by data and the sheer volume of committed Rpers that our lot is composed almost entirely of people that create player driven narratives and get others to log in to be apart of them.

2 Likes

You son of a gun.

Iā€™m in!

1 Like

Roleplayers will probably be one of the last communities around right before Blizzard turns the lights off too, tbh.

9 Likes

very true in ten

Donā€™t want 'em, donā€™t need 'em, just wish 'em gone

simple as

4 Likes

All this has made me notice a very peculiar double standard.

Donā€™t want to PvP on a PvP server: LMAO MAXIMUM KEK OMG U CAREBARE SCUM JUST ROLL ON A PVE SERVER IF U NOT WANT PVP LMAO KEK EPIC PWN

Donā€™t want to RP on an RP server: W-well if you think about it, OOCers have just as much of a right to be here as usā€¦ y-you should just let it happen so that it becomes an OOC Mad Max hellscape like Zandalar Tribeā€¦ whoā€™d raid anyway?

I too think OOCers are welcome.

Welcome to roll on another server.

8 Likes

Oi

So you gonna give that Grand Expedition Yak back you bought with my OOCā€™er money yeah?

Yeah, nah, dinā€™t fink so

Itā€™s called karma. Youā€™re bad to others, you deserve the same.