Non-RPers are critical to the health of the server

Congratulations on your win

I was only responding to him saying I lacked mythic achievements, because apparently I need to pass a mythic-raider-purity-test.

damn rynore won ? gz dude

1 Like

They also have troll names and troll mogs.

“Single digit IQ comments in this thread truly amaze me but by all means please continue to be a laughing stock.”

As said by one of them.

Lovely people.

2 Likes

if faelyda the griefer erper can’t convince them no one can

If you’re only doing PvE 9 hours a week I don’t know how you’re fitting in the gearing portion of it all, unless you’re already minmaxed for proper progress which I doubt as your heart level isn’t even above 69

2 Likes

nice :rofl:

Well, being a mythic raider involves… mythic raiding. Just like being an roleplayer involves roleplaying. It’s called A is A. Just like a roleplaying server is for… roleplaying. That is the thing it is for. Not for OOCers who get miffed when told to :point_right: :airplane: because they’re on the wrong server.

3 Likes

If you think attending a mythic raiding schedule is hard, you should see the PCU acitivity requirements, now that is hardcore comitment

7 Likes

Hey, that’s the level my heart is!

but then again, I’m not supposed to be “gearing for mythic raids”

1 Like

fitting, considering the type of RP performed am i right bros

xD

2 Likes

Why are you guys still typing, Rynore already won

3 Likes

The fat lady hasn’t sung yet.

You know how it goes, “its not over until the fat lady sings”

I’m dying out here Nethy I can’t even skip a day you gotta save me please

Blizzard should make it so that you’re forced to be IC all times like you were forced to have PvP on in contested zones

You can never be OOC again or you’re INSTANTLY banned - who’s with me bros???

4 Likes

How so? We are talking about Non-RP guilds and OOCers, that thread is an example of what a Raiding-OOC Guild can bring to Argent Dawn.

1 Like

Nothing unites the RP community more than our eternal struggle against the OOCer.

:smiley:

6 Likes

like the bleeding hollow clan, we just need a powerful and ambitious leader to take over and we can have dominance over the server

we already have powerful and ambitious leaders… now it’s just the fight to come

Do not forget the enemy within, those that reside upon the meme roof…

2 Likes

It should speak volumes to OOC players but instead they like to consciously feign ignorance and continue bad practices that ultimately affect the server, whether they’re small issues or large

Haha stupid RPer! Cringe bro! Sad lol… [continues to disrupt roleplay but preaches that they’ve as much right to be here as any roleplayer]

1 Like

that scene from GoT with that kid continuously squashing bugs with a stone

That is what they remind me of.