Non-RPers are critical to the health of the server

I do this but instead the bugs are OOCers

And Scrappy

1 Like

“we don’t like oocers”

“lol why idiot”

several valid reasons to not like oocers

“UH DUMBASS not all oocers do this ESPECIALLY THIS OOCER GUILD who DOES NOT GRIEF (plot twist they do) you will NOT have content without us you damned FOOLS”

rpers begin organising their own raid nights and their own pvp teams

“W-W-W-W–BUT YOU CAN’T DO CUTTING EDGE WITHOUT US PLEASE YOU NEED US”

6 Likes

shut off loser

is it because he’s named after the most annoying member of the Scooby gang?

i thought we were bros

We are! If we were not, I’dve called you the most annoying member of the scooby gang.

Just unfortunate that you’re named after him.

1 Like

Feels like I’m on a certain site beginning with 4 with how many OOCers who feel opressed that they are not allowed to opress RPers

1 Like

:pensive: bro

Also, its Elyrius who started it.

OOcers are not vital to this realm, and no amount of excuses will change that fact. A certain amount is tolerable, though ideally everyone on the server should RP, but this bizarre idea that we -need- OOC’ers is precisely what killed off the other RP Realms. Some of us came from those realms deserting a ship that was sinking under the weight of “We’re not interrupting RP” and “The AH would tank without us” and even “We’re just raiding, oh, and parking Mammoths”

So don’t come here with silly ideas that OOC’ers are not harmful to RP Realms. It Killed the other realms, why on earth do you think it would be welcome here, as the last remaining RP realm?

13 Likes

sha’tar was so ruined by oocers that i once saw a guy asking in local defense if anyone wanted to rp because he said he’d been shunned out of general and trade for just asking

5 Likes

this is so sad, can we get a hundred likes?

2 Likes

We lost Ravenholdt RP-PVP due to being force merged into Steamwheedle and Venture co. who are servers that fell to OOCer scourge, the last bastion of Ravenholdt RP-PVP rpers fled, the Alliance community coming to AD, then the Horde to Defias Brotherhood or Scarshield Legion, later also fleeing to take refuge on AD.

Shoutout to my Ravenholdt homies, locked up in OOC Jail since '13

Sha’tar was where I was RPing with a newbie, he’d joined the server to RP only to have somebody from crappy horde-side “raiding” guild park a mammoth on us. not the first time (or last) when one of these
 troggs would do this.

When asked to move, they insulted us and did /spit.

When i was asked in /w whether that was a common occurance, what was I supposed to say?

2 Likes

As someone that began their journey into roleplay on the Sha’tar all the way back in WotLK (though you already know that), this truly tugs on my heart strings Scrappy . . .

1 Like

it was so good bros
 it was
 HOME
 and then it was taken away

Sha’tar Ă©migrĂ© fistbumping in solidarity. We saw what happens when OOCer’s flood to an RP Server. Never Again. We Draw a Line.

2 Likes

We’ll have them running home one day, Brigante

1 Like

Earthen Ring was ultimately killed off by OOCers too. RP activity was picking up a little again and then a big Horde PvP guild decided it was fun to grief RP every night.

That drove the last RPers away.

Never again.

Oh, and, joining guilds like [Fruit Basket] means you are endorsing this behaviour.

2 Likes

Let’s be honest here, the only high end raiders on argent dawn are raiders who are not good enough to get servers first mythic kill on a normal server