Non-RPers are critical to the health of the server

Yeah you do have an issue doing so, you can’t. You are unsubbed.

It is not only the great hivemind that does not agree with you.

It’s an important matter at hand. Would you ask for someone to do the opposite of what you said is right?

Ofc, that would come across as hypocritical. This, ultimately, is just a place where people exchange opinions. I haven’t robbed Vixi of anything, and neither I have gone out of the way speaking behind her back. Overall, I have limited by attack to that one time in which she asked for me to do so. So, yes, she has to get the whole picture before she gets an apology.

They never had good faith. Let’s be honest here, the PCU has often declared they encourage mass disagreement with those who aren’t pro whatever their opinions are.

You tell me I’m being dismissive, but if you read around any discussion you’ll find out the amount of people that are equally dismissive (or worse), or who shot first, usually lies in the other side. I mean, how should I not be dismissive with posts whose only contribution to the discussion is “if you disagree you’re stupid”?

tfw athramus actually subscribes to im always right and people who disagree with me just hate me for 0 reason

You unironically tried to bully Vixi in a thread and were delighted to have a guild dedicated to griefing/ERP backing you up (because nobody else would - you have to make do + scrape the bottom of the barrel to ever get even a crumb of consensus)

I don’t think you’ve been right for years if ever

Apart from your lack of subscription which will hopefully remain like that forever

5 Likes

okay thanks for confirming mate

1 Like

please explain why any rational person would ask someone to attack them

Not likely

1 Like

imagine seriously being the guy that says “i’ll only apologise if you admit im right”

imagine being that much of a prick

3 Likes

let’s be real that kind of person doesn’t offer any kind of genuine apology.

Oh, I could imagine. And it doesn’t paint a pretty picture.

do the same as me, just put him on forum ignore. Here’s how!

1. If you’re browsing with Chrome, get the extension Amino: CSS Editor
  2. Have a forum page open with it running and open Amino as well. Select Domain.
  3. Copy in the following line of code:
    article[data-user-id="257317"] {display:none;}
  4. Save. Refresh the page if you want to.

Done! No more unsubbed Dragon ERPer posts you have to wade through.

i’m sorry you don’t realize that i’m correct

2 Likes

another surprising shot of honesty + insight into your true nature Athra, keep these coming instead of the contrarianism please !

think it’s about time i do… !

1 Like

But they, or should I say we did and do.
But mine is really wearing out with you.
Considering you’re also unsubbed, I find it strange you have such strong opinions on the current state of affairs when you can’t even see what’s happening.

Do I need to apologize as well?

only if he admits you’re right, you’ll win the crowd with such a strong stance : )

You know it’d be funny if Athra was purposefully acting to divert the thread from its original course to pure drama.

he’s not that smart

it’s what he’s doing though. time to ignore