Non-RPers are critical to the health of the server

watched him vanish in live-action, very cool! Can 100% recommend this feature immensely to improve everyone’s forum activity.

extremely easy + userfriendly, too, only took me a minute!

1 Like

you know i genuinely hope athramus never resubs because i don’t want younger and less hardy rpers to have to be exposed to his overwhelming self-entitlement and his lack of care for people he’s actually wronged, he would be one of the worst influences to new players and younger people

Untrue. The fact that many people disagree with one people doesn’t imply bullying. And if you’d actually read the thread, you’ll notice I severely diminuished arguing with Vixi the moment other people came into the discussion, to avoid an huge “gang up”. But you yourself stated you haven’t read the discussions in that thread, and tbh I doubt you did now. You’re just basing your opinion off Vixi, who is 100% unreliable.

Besides, if a guy directly demands vehemently that everyone who does X should get a slap, and then does X, then said guy should consider his view of the world.

You just want to see it in the worst way possible to give you a justification for being a jerk: “if everyone is a bad guy, no one is”

Can you do this on the Edge browser as well? I think it is high time we snap this unsubbed dragon erper away from the forums.

not surprised you’d say that

but when it’s on the forums it’s almost 100% assured it’s going to be bullying

i think anyone with even a single braincell is going to trust vixi who has been nothing but polite, kind and sensible versus athramus who will tell someone they don’t deserve an apology until they inflate his ego and who says, as if it is fact, that people’s experiences are wrong just because he said so

2 Likes

It’s 100% true instead and it was the moment I realised that you’re exclusively talking breeze and don’t have any real beliefs beyond wanting attention

Only you are the bad guy (and also the sad guy)

2 Likes

I’m going to ask this genuinely:
Are you trolling? Do you get amusement out of your constant contrarion posts and playing Devil’s advocate?
It’s fine if you do, I just want to understand where this comes from.

Probably not a good precedent to set. Least of all on this thread.

If you unironically use the Edge browser we can’t be seen together anymore.

1 Like

it’s just how the forums are. it’s not nice, but it’s what it is.

Oh, please. This tactic is so old. “I know you’re the bad guy because in that one thread you haven’t been 100% cool.”

Come on Perroy, I expect these things from a guy like Tehya, but you’re not at that level of IQ.

No. I have a strong dislike for people who believe that toxicity should be used as an instrument to favor their own ends.

LOL poor tehya man

Every one of your posts is old the second you type it + you should apologise to Vixi

Nobody intelligent has ever ever mentioned IQ on a gaming forum

You should learn to love yourself

5 Likes

I was just asking for a friend i swear! :sweat_smile:

Can you see how some may feel that you are toxic or how the way you post causes toxic behaviour?
(I’m talking about you, don’t mention others behavior)

i can’t see athramus’ posts anymore i can now live with intact sanity god hallelujah

Potentially. A lot of people should also apologize with me but I’ve never demanded that they do so. If they feel like that’s great, otherwise who cares, I won’t think they’re monsters because they haven’t been 100% rational.

These types of wrongs shouldn’t be considered an huge deal and if they are considered so by, say, Vixi, I wonder why said person advocated for others to be targeted by an attitude which is way, way worse than what she has been subjected to.

Really, the only bullying she got was, at best, me calling her an hypocrite over and over, and stuff like that. You can make the case that it is offensive, it is, yes, I could have worded it differently, but it remains true nevertheless, and you don’t see me complain everytime I get a jab for something I do, like dragon RP, or the fact people think “my posting is trollz lol”

Your guys, like Megnarosh, do mention intelligence and IQ basically everytime I discuss with him.

I prefer to make love with other people :slightly_smiling_face:

Go right ahead

Well, he used to be a member of Blood Howl so you’ll have to forgive him

Let me know when that happens for the first time. I will make sure to congratulate you

2 Likes

7 year old xbox gamer.

5 Likes

Please bring all examples of me saying IQ. (this one don’t count)

And yeah i said you are not an Intellectual aka " An intellectual is a person who engages in critical thinking and reading, research, and human self-reflection about society"

Why? Because all things you talk about when it comes to how things are on RP servers are so far from reality that it seems that you have absolutely never actually been on the server.
Also don’t ever call DB not an RP server ever again. Its so stupid.

Actual 7 year old response from the guy saying i should be more mature.