Non-RPers are critical to the health of the server

This has not come out the way you think it did.

2 Likes

Just don’t interact with them then. Leave it, move on.
Takes less energy to get on with your day, than to write incredibly long posts.

Over 1000 posts in this thread but this one is without a doubt the most virginial of them all good job Dragon ERPer

9 Likes

haha i make love with other people look at me guys

3 Likes

what a shame. You are an actual idiot. The lowest tier of posters

Don’t care & didn’t ask the unsubbed player that pretends to know more about the game than those that are still actively playing

So long as you continue to flat out tell the majority - all of which who seem to have a lot of personal experience with grief from OOC players - I nor anyone else will take anything you have to say seriously, because just saying “actually, that didn’t happen” with no actual substance to what you’re trying to refute is, at best, laughable

All you do is say “no, that’s wrong” and legitimately nothing else - very useless & boring

1 Like

It’s always better than leave these points undefended and make people think there is just one solution.

In the end, I believe in maturity. I prefer to associate myself with people who won’t judge others based off forum appearances, and I don’t think I’m losing much if I’m not in good terms with some of the people who don’t.

Ahhh a classic dragon post your neck is so far out rn it’s unbelievable

3 Likes

Okay

1 Like

It’s called a touch of class. In certain situations, etiquette seems to advocate a suspension of the standard ruleset for a more context-based approach.

Gibberish nonsense

9 Likes

You attempted to make an “I slept with your mother” jab (and somehow made a “well done your mum isn’t a virgin” one instead). You don’t really get to claim maturity.

2 Likes

haha yo momma classic good one

Given that I’m posting at you now and wasn’t the result of an immaculate conception (despite what some might think :innocent:) I’m not sure what the angle is here / how you thought that would be a really cutting insult

Did you just want to type “ur mum” in your typical wordy-but-broken English? :grimacing:

4 Likes
1 Like

Okay

Too bad I have yet to see you show any real class my dude.

u tell him miz

Yes, that was at the same time. I stayed on ER until the bitter end. I still have some characters on the realm, but I only RP those with a friend (Jeanita) who also stayed on ER until the bitter end. It is a graveyard now and the smallest EU realm.

No, and that means the era of online RP has come to an end, as all the other options aren’t viable or far inferior to WoW. Discord and forum RP does not do it for me.

We have to go back to D&D I suppose. :slightly_frowning_face:

Were this forum not hamstringing me with how many words I am now allowed to use I could cut one hell of a promo on him.