Non-RPers are critical to the health of the server

It’s okay, we all know that an unsubbed player’s opinion is worth naught.

2 Likes

Lol, a good point there. I yield! Still, I wonder what could be done realistically…

I push the nearest non rper into a locker and steal their lunch money

:sunglasses: :fist_right: :nerd_face: :dollar:

Then I stun you and steal the money, for myself.

:muscle: :raising_hand_woman: :nerd_face:

Jokes on you, i keep money in my shoes. :foot: :nose:

1 Like

Not a problem for me.
Remember, I was a crazed mana addict (possibly still am.) Your smelly feet are the least of my fears.

https://imgur.com/a/J4CvIPT

1+ 15 for playing on Argent Dawn… damn, those who are on this realm just can’t win :frowning:

can we trade

1 Like

tfw when the thread about oocers being a problem gets closed but this one doesn’t

biased mods biased mods biased mods

1 Like

Last one closed from too many flags. Gets autolocked.

Damn it, 2+15…being on Argent Dawn is not a sentence to being on the spectrum. Argent Dawn never crashes, Argent Dawn never crashes, Argent Dawn never crashes…

To be fair, considering your post history, autism might be the least of my concerns for you.

I await your medical diagnosis with baited breath…

Ain’t in the UK here, you better pay up before you get my diagnosis

Ah, well, essentially therein lies a problem, I don’t do transactions in Euro’s despite being of that unhappy breed who voted to remain, so we are somewhat at an impasse.

Yes it is. Blizzard said so. If you don’t like it, make your own server.

1 Like

Judging by the majority opinion that OOC players are detrimental to the server as opposed to some form of boon, I absolutely stand by my statement

Quite frankly - as much as you’re permitted to post where you please - your opinion could not be less relevant to me as somebody who doesn’t even post on a retail character, let alone one from Argent Dawn. In an ironic twist, I would actually value the words of a purely OOC player on AD more than I do yours

4 Likes

Is this a “they say so” or a “they just don’t enforce the rules” situation?

It’s far more likely to be the latter, but I still wouldn’t change my opinion even if it was the former