Non-RPers are critical to the health of the server

Yeah but if you don’t adhere to this VERY SPECIFIC AND ARBITRARY definition of roleplayer those people have oh boy.

It’s just typical roleplayers not understanding that they aren’t the center of the world. Blizzard has a wide span of what they consider roleplay, and you don’t get to decide that for them.

please never do art again, this will haunt my nightmares

Why would you think something like this unless you had decided it beforehand? People that aren’t familiar with RP can check the forums and find loads of threads relating to it easily. If they spend 10 seconds looking at major hubs (which just happen to be login points for the -vast- majority) they can see if for themselves.

RP isn’t some white rhino only few can find.

I kinda am the center of AD with my fellow roleplayers.

2 Likes

Very specific.

“Hey man, if you’re not going to RP on this server please don’t come here.”

That’s such a complex concept! It’s another language! I don’t know how anyone understands it!

2 Likes

I generally do not understand why it is so difficult to just have this one server dedicated for people who actively roleplay. It’s just one server out of hundred other servers :woman_shrugging: I mean sure there is room for people dipping their toes in. Its a total different thing then mount parades trough an RP hub and mount blocking wich we are now seeing, and if I may add from personal experience, it is increasing.

1 Like

Actually, I managed to get a +15 weekly by asking in trade chat this season. It’s possible!

1 Like

With this piece I tried to depict the spirit and movement of the opposition.

https://gyazo.com/3b3d5d0804fa3167a8d92916a210feea

9 Likes

Yeah, except ‘RP’ can be something as simple as yelling smack when you kill someone in War Mode.

Remove RP servers. Implement opt-in RP mode.

That’s some real vanilla styled definition of RP there.

Please return to vanilla now.

This is also giving me flashbacks of project 60. “I’M WELCOME HERE BECAUSE I’M ROLEPLAYING THAT THIS IS VANILLA REEEEEEEE!”

Sorry!
I don’t mean that at all, I’m sorry if it came across that way. I’m just pretty personally attached to the topic, as it was an OOCer who pointed out an individual in an RP guild who was attempting to groom me – and without their support, I don’t like to think what could have happened. The idea of him being gone from the server just hurts, a little, but I understand -why- you would want them gone.

A grand number of OOCers are primarily disruptive to RP and hinder it/ruin peoples fun.

What a silly argument.

People that take their first drivers lessons aren’t going to know how to drive from the get-go either. When I wanted to RP for the first time, which was in MoP, I transferred to AD and I literally just tried it and had people help me along, it was great fun.

I’d recommend RP to anyone on this server that hasn’t tried yet, however, if they don’t want to RP at all then they can :point_right: :door: :airplane:

1 Like

Well, as a general answer, not that it has real bearing, before i came to AD it would have been, hmm 23 years? 33 in total.

I’d have been just as annoyed at someone disrupting an RP tabletop session aged 12, as I am now. The whole point is to play a role in the setting, if you are not, you are not contributing.

Thought this also but only if Blizzard moderates it very harshly

Otherwise it’s just CBT mode

Average raider depicted

https://i.gyazo.com/29bc99d96cdaa1c846d1d33e5c14249d.png

AD could benefit from a round of cognitive behavioral therapy

sadly perroy means the other form of CBT

Yeah I’m a typical role player how could you tell

2 Likes

I’m out of touch with gamer lingo :S