Non-RPers are critical to the health of the server

a lot of OOCers come to AD for the cozy atmosphere as if it’s some kind of zoo

after looking at the local ooc defendants I’ve reached the conclusion: yes, yes it is a zoo

stop worsening my experience.

3 Likes

I can’t wait for Argent Dawn to become so inflated with OOCer’s wanting the “cozy atmosphere” roleplayers provide that Argent Dawn starts to lose that atmosphere. Oh wait…

Did you not hear?

he’s moved back to Alliance RP, so he’s probably trying to… get into… every ladies shoes…

Jesus Christ.

I can’t wait for it.

Come Nerevar, friend or traitor, come. Come and look upon the Heart and Akulakahn, and bring Wraithguard, I have need of it. Come to the Heart chamber, I wait for you there, where we last met, countless ages ago. Come to me through fire and war, I welcome you! Welcome Moon-and-Star, I have prepared a place for you! Come, bring Wraithguard to the Heart chamber, together, let us free the cursed false gods! Welcome Nerevar, together we shall speak for the law and the land and drive the mongrel dogs of the Empire from Morrowind! Is this how you honor the 6th house and the tribe unmourned? Come to me openly, and not by stealth. Dagoth Ur welcomes you Nerevar, my old friend… but to this place where destiny is made, why have you come unprepared? Welcome, Moon-and-Star, to this place where YOUR destiny is made. What a fool you are, I’m a god! How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence! How could you be so naive? There is no escape, no recall or intervention can work in this place! Come! Lay down your weapons! It is not too late for my mercy…

2 Likes

You don’t understand that if we dilute a concept a lot it actually becomes much better :exploding_head:

Pink face gaming

3 Likes

Let him come to Vaxir. He will regret living.

Not really. If someone walks up and just stands there, Brigante will try to engage them in conversation, I mean that’s normal. How weird would you find it if you were talking to some mates and someone just walks up and hovers, watching you, but not saying anything. You’d be like “Can I help you?” or “Hullo there, you looking for someone?” or whatever. You wouldn’t just carry on as normal with someone standing and staring at you all, thats just -weird-. Most RP’ers are actually very welcoming to new folk, and happy to be patient and help them get into the groove, Had that the other night, protracted conversation with someone, as we parted ways they were like “Sorry for any mistakes, first time at RPing” I was like “No, no, no mistakes, was good talking IC to you” . Because it was, they nailed it, and there was no feeling of any OOC chatter. If there had been, and they’d have said that, then I’d have been helpful, not brandishing a crucifix and saying “Begone OOCer, and never return!”

It is safe to say almost all RP’ers would be the same. Heck, someone can rock up as level 1 in starting gear and I’ll RP with them, if they are RP’ing, and someone can be 120 and an utter douchecanoe and I won’t. . What people don’t get is that RP’ers -want- to help people get into RP, it means more people to talk to, to keep the game world full, we -want- to help people to get into RP, those that want to. Those that don’t…ehh, there are plenty of other servers that cater to them, we just have the one. Let us keep that.

1 Like

Hahaha, what a fool you are! I’m an OOCer. How can you kill an OOCer? What a grand and intoxicating innocence, how could you be so naive?

Come, lay down your weapons. It’s not too late to disrupt RP!

1 Like

Will you post his personal information just like you did a few threads ago? That’s pretty crazy and also reportable - you probably shouldn’t do that again

11 Likes

Between this and vagueposting I reckon I am now an official AD influencer.

Like and subscribe.

7 Likes

Okaaay ? That’s a bit weird coming from the number 1 AD doxxer

2 Likes

The most common phrase OOCers use the moving to AD was:
“I like the comfortable community”

So we’ve made the community uncomfortable to combat them

6 Likes

Oh sorry, he doesn’t do DKs or DHs.

When your character hasn’t bathed in over ten years, has big feet then yea, it’ll be much regret for someone with a foot fetish.

WHAT. There goes my fun :frowning:

Why must you say this.

7 Likes

What is wrong with you

3 Likes

I want the Sliver of N’zoth to be available anywhere. Then we can form deathsquads to kill OOCers.

1 Like

But in what way is this related to your habit of posting people’s personal information online