Normal flying in dragonflight only 310% speed?

yeah 900% speed on normal 100% the time. zoomzoomzoom.

btw cant wait that my Druid Flightform gets the Dynamic Flight.

No no some of us love that we have regular flying back again, or TBC Flying as the Devs have named it.

I donā€™t have to feel sick anymore. Itā€™s bliss!!!

If you wanna go fast, use the DR version of mounts.

Simples.

It does seem that some will always find something to complain about. Even when we get something positive.

1 Like

Ah yes, the old joke where someone asks Ozzy Osbourne if he has got Instagram - he replies ā€˜A gram of what??ā€™ :rofl:

1 Like

Quite a good trolling by OP. Lots of people falling for it, and what beats a good whining! I personally love normal flying and donā€™t wish for more speed or anything. Itā€™s perfect as it is. I just donā€™t like the new flying, maybe because Iā€™m old and hate every single new thing there is in the world, or maybe itā€™s just a l2p thing. Regardless, I only use normal flying! After all, I have all the time in the world to glide along the skies at a nice and slow pace.

Oh, and mining while not having to land has itā€™s benefits^^

1 Like

You had since DF came out to get used to it, it takes no time at all. You got ā€˜normalā€™ flying, now you want it to match the speed of DR? What a joke.

Dont see what the issue is, tbh - i use dragon flying for long distances and slow flying for everything else, saw quite a few people last night using TBC flying. Its great for gathering, etc. No need to increase its speed

I play through Remote Desktop Connection often and I have a lag. Normal flying with 310% speed helps me a lot. It does the job where Dynamic flying will fail so I am against increase of the speed.

310% speed isnt a ā€˜Flawā€™ this is a typical wow player that complained again, first off they cry because there is no Normal flying, then blizzard remove the pathfinder requirement because yes u geussed it people where crying AGAIN, then they got normal flying and they CRY AGAIN because 310% vs 900% speed it isnt fair they say. Lol well those crybabies need toā€¦ they have what they have wanted.

3 Likes

This is why we cant have nice things

1 Like

450 speed for normal flying and if you fly long distance more then 30 sec it get increased to 800 speed.

How about we leave it how it is, nothing wrong with it.

4 Likes

You talking about ED patch or DF in general?? As thereā€™s no point increasing speed for ED, its quite a small zone. As for DF in general, the animation would be comical - can you see Invincible, HH, Midnight, etc pelting along at that speed?? Nope, neither can Iā€¦

I like your sarcasm

Should have seen flying back in TBC daysā€¦ it was 60%ā€¦ faster to travel on ground mount.

What else? Mythic raiding gear in the mailbox every day?
All the reputations maxed out at the start of an expansion?
M+ with no timer, no affixes, no increase hp?
All the mount drops 100% chance?
A weapon that can one shot bosses?
A blizzard employer coming to your home and play the game for you?
:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

why everyone act so aggressive over this? i play this game and i can ask things. Normal flying is way too slow in Dragon Isles, should be way faster. Like you could buy more speed with gold or something for dragon isles.

1 Like

Because you crybaby ignore the tradeoff for it.
Its faster BUT you must use it actively

You want faster flying without the tradeoff, you want the comfort of normal flying while also have speed from dragon flying without the aspect of the aspect the active use because mimimi you feel disadavantage because you cant have both

4 Likes

Sit on my lap young boy, so I will tell you about a story when I used to play the original TBCā€¦ there was a time, when you had to spend gold to fly and most of the people could only afford a 60% flying speed and only the very wealthy could afford a 270% with speculations about a very elusive mount of legends with 310% speed.
And we, yes we all, with 60% of speed we were the happiest bunch because we could fly.
Sometimes a game itā€™s just a game. If you donā€™t like it, find another one that offers the same things as this one.

Oh and we all lived happily ever after.

1 Like

How is it fair that you need to put in more effort to dragonride and canā€™t fly up at a 90 degree angle (at least not for long)?

You wanted old flying? You got it. I donā€™t think you shouldā€™ve but here we are.

This is what I meant when I said that the road to complete destruction of the game is always envy and convenience complaints. Itā€™s not that thereā€™s anything wrong with balancing things and asking for some convenience features every once in a while, but some of this stuff is utterly extreme.

18 years of being happy

Something faster: Exists

No longer happy

It was good enough before. Right? Right?!

Thatā€™s a lot of a false story.

Literally anyone who did a bit of farming could get 5k gold in no time. I did with alchemy/herbalism and it was easy back then. Most people who joined game was not into farming and have not learned how to play yet to earn more gold.

It was okay 16 years ago. Game and times changed. If you want there is still TBC classic.

Witch were only two Ashes and gladiator mount. Also with crusaders aura and other buffs paladins could get 492% mount flying speed. And somehow it was not too fast and more then okay.

And today 500% normal flying speed might be sufficient vs dynamic flying , regular 900% speed which can go up to 1400% speed.

letā€™s be honest here: dragonriding requires literally zero effort to ride from point A to point B. It is just more superior then old flying, which is not fair.