Not all Roleplay is valid

You reminded me of that creepy weirdo who advertised wanting a part-time RP girlfriend with some peculiar caveats.

Damn you.

4 Likes

Lol I can imagine “Part time rp gf needed, must be really goodlooking, must always be available to log in whenever I feel like going online, preferably never talks or if so only to agree with my character about everything, only part time though cuz I have another on ESO, ask for Kieth.”

: )

I still have that DM request, kept it saved just in case.

1 Like

And they hated him because he spoke the truth

It’s creepier.

3 Likes

What a horrible day to have eyes

1 Like

Its a near impossible challenge to try and find a Dwarf character in Stormwind who isn’t played as either a drunken, violent Glaswegian and/or a racist, hyper-angry Warhammer Dwarf who has to constantly reference “the book”. The things Stormwind RP does to people… :weary:

Bless those Dwarf guilds who are doing Dwarf RP properly. I’ve seen them in action recently and its such a breath of fresh air to find Dwarves who act polite and honourable to non-Dwarves.

8 Likes

Small brain Dwarf elf hater vs Big brain absolute mad lad wanting to murder everything person.

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

Reading through it now, read the post (what a read it was aswell) and now the comments, lol I feel like he may have knew what kinda responses he was likely gunna get from some of the things he wrote in his post.

Only grumpy Dwarf I have is a Dark Iron.

But yeah it’s whack to see Dwarves being racist/hyper angry at elves in RP when Dwarves/Elves are actually chill af with each other.

Least, one clan of Dwarves are iirc.

Dwarves are racist against each other.

<Tips hat> :man_mage:

6 Likes

Requesting a “rose-skinned void elf” is one of the most hair curling posts I’ve seen in a while.

1 Like

Back when i was in the Dirge of Teldrassil guild we came upon a group of dwarves of who were mostly Dark iron and a few Bronzebeard. the Chat between the two was very friendly. we marched through Outland and it was very fun

https://i.imgur.com/Fres8eU.png

Yeah that use of language was interesting, and the “easy on the eyes(my eyes anywayz lol)”

Speaking of, how’s your back doing from all the wild magic wand action at the tournament?

2 Likes

But memes aside I would really like, if we are to play Warhammer in wow at least, play bloody chaos god.

Uncle Nurgle? Man you love them plagues yo. And turning people into abominations.

Tzeench? Liar most likely or just giving the most vague answers to every question that leads to three more questions.

Khorne? Just murder. And you hate magic. But mostly just endless murder.

Slaneesh? Ok, lets not do that one. At least some parts of it. But agony works

Was my hand! I’d been gardening that day and sprained my wrist, and then idiotically mashing my mouse and keyboard compounded the problem, I very much panicked in the final.

It’s ‘A’ okay now though, Thanks for asking! :smile:

2 Likes

That’s not fair. Great Kharneth’s crusade of slaughter is one of honourable death in battle and curtailing the decadence, lies and indolence that holds a true warrior back from reaching their true potential.

Orcs would love him.

1 Like

Orcs follow different gods. Also, give my boy Skarbrand some love. :pensive: