Now Available on the Shop: The Trader’s Gilded Brutosaur Mount

I dont know, maybe he used the wrong word, but he talked about in a YT video that he will return to streaming once again. I took that as he will be streaming on twitch. I dont really see him streaming elsewhere. Time will tell.

Edit: ‘while still banned’ so he expects to return. He just used the wrong terminology.

Unfortunately this is not the end of these stupid promotions… we’ll get some more until the end of the year…

The greed is strong in this company while tww is one of the buggiest trashcan of an xpansion.

I was really hoping that metzen return teaming with ion and holy would up the quality…

Anyway …

1 Like

i cant believe the audacity of blizzard here… they screwed up so much with this patch then they added this for £60 on top of that they have the anniversary bundle for another £30… cash grab if i ever seen 1

1 Like

I find all this rather funny, mad that a 5 year old mount aint exclusive anymore.

Nobody is saying it’s a permanent ban.

I do wish people would use the right words for these things, a temporary ban is a suspension, a ban is a permanent action.

1 Like

the man did nothing wrong get him out of the slammer so he can publicly shame this act.

Not really, a ban is just that you can’t do something. There is no time limit attached. Some bans are temporary, others are permanent.

Just buy new one if you spent 500 dollars before

Just make ingame gold turn it into a wow token and get the balance thats what so many people already did

1 Like

By buying this mount you’re perpetuating the cycle of blizzard egregiously pushing expensive items in their in-game shop.

Where do you draw the line? How far will this little elitist tribalism go until everyone but the fattest of whales get excluded because blizzard will keep pumping the prices up just to see how much of a sucker they can make out of you? And don’t even tell me they haven’t been testing the waters. We got ‘trained’ and ‘conditioned’ to accept 20 euro mounts and vanity items after the initial backflash and ridicule and now there’s actually a subset of people defending a 80 euro mount. Talk about a pot of boiling lobsters.

This game was never meant to have anything of the sort because every skin and feature should have been included in the subscription to begin with. The subscription was meant to protect us from predatory practices that plague ‘F2P’ games but here we are.

But this isn’t even just a skin, this is starting to push heavily into p2w territory already. Anyone who does not own the mount will have a harder time competing with other gatherers technically because those 30 second trips back to a mailbox and an auction house will add up over time. Is it a big deal?

Well, it doesn’t look like it, the bigger issue here is the implication that they are willing to sell conveniences such as this that give whales clear advantages in the game. This should not exist in a sub based game.

2 Likes

It even comes with a time machine as the offer according to the webshop is valid through January 3 2022…

1 Like

Are golden parasols worth the price… :joy:

So its a suspension not a ban.

As I said a ban can be temporary or permanent.

Suspended would be a more correct term to use. I am not going to argue further, as this is turning into something extremely petty.

That’s good because ban is the correct term either way :slight_smile:

Pettiness confirmed aka (I gotta get the last word in)

Do you, ok then have it

Have what? Now you are not even making any sense.