Now Available on the Shop: The Trader’s Gilded Brutosaur Mount

That is the only reason I opened this thread.

This is just what they do, and will keep doing.

1 Like

So what? Both of these got approved by someone who doesn’t care for the game and only cares about profit.

3 Likes

hard pass, not spending a single cent on this crap.

1 Like

an 80 euro mount and you only give AH and mail? :skull: come on now…

Great idea!

3 Likes

Also looks better and has a mailbox

5 Likes

Eeeh-… debatable, I much prefer the look of the old bruto to the new one.

2 Likes

Please share your thoughts with us: Do you think Trader’s Gilded Brutosaur will appear in the store or Trading post in the future?

A slap in the face for everyone who bought the expensive and time-limited Brutosaur back in BfA (or for gold cap in the BMAH), but it’s a legal way for a company to make money like this, and lot of people are apparently willing to pay almost 80 Euros.

1 Like

Possibly, I mean it isn’t impossible but there’s nothing to also say it will on the storepage. :dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

I always presumed that artists who design mounts and those who animate them are a different department to those actually making the game - deciding what to put in it, writing quests, writing the story, testing it and all that which is what the guy I was replying to was complaining about.

1 Like

No. To my awareness, and I recall years ago a developer commented on that, saying this is how they got made, it’s all Blizzard artists who’ll make anything from props to trees to mounts and pets.
There’ll of course be producers who dictate what and when, but there’s not some other department who specializes in this.
Blizzard does outsource art tasks though, but mostly for zones and dungeons and such.

** Offer valid through January 3, 2022

Think that needs changing

Thank you Blizzard, really HUGE thank you :heart: I don’t have old one and I was dreaming about this mount for so long. But that was impossible to get for me. Goldcap and fight with boosters which camp at BMAH for 5 million fee made this not obtainable. Till now :slight_smile: You made me so happy… THANK YOU BLIZZARD :heart: And don’t listen to people which can’t survive that they won’t be so special anymore bacause of that have old longboi and start the campaign of hate on new one. You made so many people happy and that’s huge thing. That’s something special which nobody can’t broke. Thank you once again :heart:

3 Likes

I wondered why all of a sudden there was insane lag on Isle of Dorn.

The answer was this mount. The old AH mount was known for causing lag.

Well, I am now a part of the problem because I have both AH mounts now.

1 Like

It’s more about how stupidly expensive this crap is. It should be 20EUR at most, like other mounts. 78EUR is just insane for a mount.

5 Likes

This is my view on this as Graphic Designer:

How on earth is this valued at 80€?

It is very simple model with AH and Mailbox. Even i’m shocked, looks very unpolished into my eye. Def gonna call this out.

8 Likes

Same tbh. The old brutosaur made sense; a Zandalari mount with Zandalari colours and a Zandalari vibe. This new thing… is this an Earthen brutosaur? An Arathi brutosaur? Just. What?

1 Like

Please fix Arena and RBG random kicks instead of putting a mount behind a paywall.

2 Likes

Looking at it’s eyes A Death Knight one