Old content scaling problems - Game Director has answered

Can you read?

And it is clear the OP wants to do 1 expac behind since that is what he is giving his example about. Something he probably is used to do. While blizzard has made it broken for even 2 expacs behind.

Cool, then letā€™s tell the OP that he wonā€™t be able to solo BFA raids in SL, but acknowledge that soloing Legion raids in SL is how it should be, that this is currently broken, and that Ion lied (distorted) about it not being broken.

I actually think Ion has no idea what he talks about. When i steamroll on 1 evening through NH, ToS (excl KJ) and Antorus all mythic with 3 players right now, then i am pretty sure at the end of SL we are blasting it solo.

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s not good enough. Another 2 years away, so in total 6 years. This is unprecedented and frankly
unacceptable. He isnā€™t, as usual, listening at all.

2 Likes

Should be able to blast today.

Iā€™d be fine with requiring a small group for Mythic (even heroic) raids of the previous expac.
I should be able to solo all dungeons from the previous expac. I should be able to solo LFR from the previous expac. I should be able to mostly solo normal raids (maybe some encounters needs some help).
I should be rolfstomping all raids from two expansions ago. Legion should be a cake-walk for even the squishiest of clothies by now.

I want to go and do the Glory of dungeon achieves from BFA. I always do those in the expac later.

3 Likes

I agree :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can solo BFA Mythics.

Yup. Our ret pala is doing freehold again for the parrot.

1 Like

Not all of them. Try soloing Mechagon.

Have you tried? The trash damage in Motherload and Freehold is insane (VHD tank) the bosses are easy but there is something up with the trash. I currently use invis pots to get to last boss in FH (no mount yet) . They are more difficult than solo normal SL dungeons.

1 Like

I did, soloed KR on my mage easily.

How you escape entombed (real question) also you are 224, many people are no where near that and we are talking alts as well here.

I nearly did the DPS check to kill him before the Entomb, with more preparation and BL drums it would have been a cakewalk.

I had to use Mirror Image to cheese that.

Get gear then? BFA dungeons are scaled to 8.3 difficulty, so itā€™s not that old content.

Iā€™m done, I might as well talk to a flat-earther. Have a good day

Lol youā€™re so freaking stupid. With all this crying you could have geared a char instead and soloed the dungeons.

But I guess itā€™s a lot easier to just whine than solving your own problems.

Iā€™ll have even more damage if i wait 5 expacs for the legacy buff too.

At the end of Legion in the BFA pre-patch there was another scaling changeā€¦ you donā€™t know what youā€™re talking about actually, yes?

1 Like

Lets analyze boss health of the first raid in each expansion since WoD in mythic difficulty.

• Highmaul - Kargath - 1529k hp, multiplier of 122 means you need to do 12.5k damage to kill him.

• Emerald Nightmare - Nythendra - 982k hp, multiplier of 8 means you need to do 122.75k damage to kill her. ~10 times more damage needed than previous expansion.

• Uldir - Taloc - 5300k hp, no multiplier. ~43 times more damage needed than previous expansion

• Castle Nathria - Shriekwing - 18146k hp. ~3 times more damage needed than previous expansion.

From this example you can clearly see how in shadowlands we are barely stronger despite being higher level and with better gear, while damage multipliers are still same for lvl 50 and lvl 60. We should have 122 multiplier for legion and 8 for BfA to make it closer to how it was in the past.

4 Likes