Old content scaling problems - Game Director has answered

Because u can track exactly how many people do everything

Raidings like 3% of the playerbase.
M+ is about 7% of the playerbase
+15 onwards is like 3% of the playerbase.

It’s proven through people like preach and more who investigate via using RIO and statistics plus censuses to track where the playerbase is.

World content / old content / lfg queues os the reason about 70/80% of this game plays.

And SL has basically ruined all 3 of these things.

I didn’t replied to you with that one.

We might not agree on the definition of easy. If you need to prepare for something, plan ahead then it’s not easy. Not impossible for sure tho.

What we are talking about, is the legacy damage buff, do you understand this?

Or do i need to use my MS paint skills to show you?
P.S. I just tried to solo Wrathion on normal now as ret 215.6 ilvl. Guess what, i got him to 85%.
Before the pre-patch as ret i could bring him to 60% on my best try.
How is that scaling working out? They didn’t do a proper scaling down, BUT THIS IS ANOTHER ISSUE FOR BFA.

According to the dataforazeroth website, ~40% of the playerbase cleared CN already. Can I see where are your numbers came from?

1 Like

RIO.

are we talking LFR Included there? Because i included LFG in what i wrote lol. im talking heroic Clears where most Raid progressive players would be.

~14% of the playerbase acquired curve atm, according to the same website. Your numbers are still way off.

(And there are casuals who like to progress the normal raid, excluding them is stupid)

1 Like

i guess the nerfs and content draught fixed the probem theni guess it was that low about a month ago however.

Or you just wrote totally nonsense and it wasn’t any truth in it to start with.

it was all over the forums not that long ago lol

imagine believing majority of the playerbase progressively puish content.

boosting exists friend i’d be super curious to how much gold boosters Made this season ^.^

Might had the same “sources” as you. In 8.3 ~50% ppl cleared heroic (which was a really long patch so that’s usually not the case but it’s so far from 3%)

Sure, but if you think half of the players buy boosts then no.

Lol? Where have you been?

From wowhead, 9% have Nathria curve and 30% nzoth curve. Still, this has nothing to do with not being able to solo all Legion raids as lvl 60. Plenty of people like to farm mog and mounts from old content.

1 Like

If content I used to be able to do and enjoy and now for no valid reason I can’t then at the very least I have a right to voice my concern. For me 7.3.5 was the worst for what it did to levelling. Me and others voiced their concern and lo and behold levelling is a much better experience than it ever was. If people don’t talk about issues they have in the game then these issues will never be fixed.

Oh man, what a tragedy!

no. Its called People clear curve over time therefore stats go up, which both the continous Nerfs and boosts would also feed into. and btw. just so ur aware of this…

14% isnt “half the playerbase.”… its a very small portion of the playerbase and still doesnt prove 70-80% of the playerbase Doesnt sit in only Old content world content and Auto group finder content.

and then we’re looking at Nzoth curve, which was obtainable in prepatch. when they litterally broke the game lol.

Nobody said that it’s the half of the playerbase, but it’s lot more than 3%. If you count normal / LFR clears as well, then you got 40% which is nearly half of the playerbase. Most likely at the end of the tier, it will be even more.

as i said it was 3% but obviously after nerfs it becomes easier to PuG through

and ofcourse, with the fact alot of classes BIS legendaries come from raids alot of people will have done atleast 1 run on atleast 1 Difficulty.

i beleive the boosting market maybe larger then u beleive however, theres plenty of here who have gloated and been proven to be boosted :stuck_out_tongue:

the reason Curve achievement has Doubled or More in popularity in % of the playerbase since the tokens come into the game aint a “coincedence”.

And in WoD you had to be blood to solo MoP.
I like the way it is now, old from Legion and back is trivial and last xpac is not completely trivial.

Except it’s not, and this is where the issue lies.
The damage increase multiplier didn’t even cover up the down-scaling from the pre-patch.

I did more damage against Legion bosses in 8.3 than i have now in 9.0 at lvl 60 in 215ilvl gear.

Well, I’m still fine with it