On verge to stop playing classic due to cleave groups

This is were Vanilla/classic shines.

Build your own like minded community. and ignore the trash cleave shait.
Play your game. find friends, and carry on together.

8 Likes

Dont give up! So many good people about :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This has nothing to do with private servers, it’s just that people are way better at mmo’s than back then. People wanna level as quick as possible and not fall behind the curve so they go for optimised groups. Pretty standard behaviour.

5 Likes

Sad to hear this. Above all you being a healer.

I had some stuff like this too, retail mentality might be the cause of this, idk. Like a gnome warrior in SM charging into everything without even waiting for me to take agro and caused 1 wipe, for example. Was a good training nonetheless.

but in my server I have luck so far and can enjoy sweet and smooth dungs if I search for it. Im on RP pvp server tho

1 Like

I’m already back to playing solo with occasionally grouping up with 1 or 2 others on the quest location.

People were bound to take their Pirate server/ Retail mentality into Classic.

Vanilla days are gone for good, unless you keep your game small.

4 Likes

Horde Razorgore. :slightly_smiling_face:

Solo is ok too sometimes but I played for an hour today and had a blast with a Mage and a Priest - havent laughed so much in ages :smiley:
I think some people are shy or awkward and it makes it difficult for them to interact but also there is the fear that you’re playing with a very experienced player and should you make a mistake you run the risk of being ‘noobed out of town’.

5 Likes

All that comes to mind reading your post is

WHY DIDNT YOU MAKE YOUR OWN GROUP and SAVE YOURSELF 5 HOURS AND FORUM POST THREAD ? plz tell me everyone else is thinking this ?! Oo

1 Like

Ahum…

Reading, try it.

12 Likes

He explained it in the post you didn’t read. Because even if you make your own group, people expect those strategies as if they were in an MDI event.

5 Likes

He said he has tried that tho, and that people still seem to prefer the ‘optimal’ group combo.

In that sense my response earlier wasn’t intended that way btw, more that I’ve noticed the way one phrases their lf add can help with finding likeminded people :slight_smile:.

1 Like

i did and i call bs completely never had any problem forming groups and i’m not playing any of the metas . At all , takes me 10 mins to form group done.

1 Like

Most people playing are from retail and pirate servers, they are used to this. Besides that, 1.12. is a nerfed Version of Vanilla, we have much more damage, hp/mana reg and the mobs hit for less.

I am sorry that you can´t find a nice group, my bear would always group with ya, but I have not logged into Classic since 2 days, due all the exploits, min maxing and toxicity.

1 Like

So basically what you are saying that what YOU experience is the truth for everyone on the planet and everything else is BS.

Interesting. :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Oh look, it’s the fun police trying to tell people what to do again

7 Likes

So just because you haven’t experienced something that means someone else’s experience is invalid? Try applying that to any other topic and see how foolish it looks.

5 Likes

That REALLY depends on who you’re asking though. I honestly dont care about the road to 60, i wanna reach level cap as soon as possible so i can start enjoying the game. If i had an effective way of reaching 60, i’d take it.

Make. Your. Own. Groups!

2 Likes

he claims he did apparently and couldnt find anything for 5 hours …

Haven’t seen such nonsense on HW realm, all groups were generally very friendly.

Guess that’s benefit of playing on RP realm. RP realms are always best if you are looking to chill in friendly atmosphere (just stay away from Goldshire).

1 Like