Out of date

This little fella might just decide to pay a visit someday, and don’t worry, he can handle the cold pretty well barechested.

2 Likes

After a successful campaign alongside the Bilgewater Battalion in the jungles of Stranglethorn, the attache of the Ninth is returning to Orgrimmar to rest, resuply and await new orders.

2 Likes

Dear Diary,

What in the light’s name is the Alliance’s problem with my face? Everyone keeps calling me ugly - doesn’t help that this fat Kul’Tiran broke my nose.

And every elf I fought afterwards made an effort to punch it again. My beautiful nose will never be the same again! And today my head was used as a football!

Wait that’s not what I wanted to talk about…

Oh yes! Commander Rainwatcher buried herself in paperwork inside the Fortress, so I got to play Big Boss these past few days and it’s grand! Reminds me of my old merc gang. Those were the days!

Oh well yes, but our new recruits are pulling their weight, both doing a splendid job on the battlefield.

Working with Giantrender is a pleasure as well, I see why the Commander has a good working relationship with him.

Don’t know about the state of Desolace yet; the fighting’s been intense. We’ll see who wins this in the end.

I’ll go find something to dull this headache now…

2 Likes

The Nith Division are now fighting both Alliance and Cultists in Dragonblight along side the Horde (while Rahal is busy digging up bodies to experiment on, not shady at all.) Join today and be part of an epic militar division.

4 Likes

After finally locating our lost Commander, we started a rescue together with the Highblood Myrmidons and Eternal Sisterhood.

Turned out, Commander Rainwatcher was being held captive by a Lich and his cultist followers.

The Ashen Ghosts and their allies did their best to defeat the fanatics, but a cave-in forced them to retreat just as victory was within their grasp.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.