Paid character transfers

I wanna transfer to Mirage Raceway so bad, regretting choosing pvp realm just to join irl friends so bad

Iā€™m lvl 52 and i have 6 days played. Out of 15. Dont tell me having 6 days played in 15 days is casual. You just absolutely nolifed it.

2 Likes

I had 2 week vacation when WoW released, not on purpose, itā€™s my Kidā€™s school vacation, however, iā€™m 45 now, and iā€™ve been making so many sacrifices to be able to be this level.

You completely no-lifed it, and thereā€™s nothing wrong in it, just dont try to deceive us. For you to be 60 that fastā€¦ i canā€™t even imagine how. Now as you rushed it, you must wait for the rest of the server.

3 Likes

What 15 days? The game released 22 days ago. (27 August at 00:00 am) So 6 days out of 22 is not that big of a deal.

And have you even read what we have written above? It is not one bit relevant to my level or yours. If you have an inferiority complex try to express it elsewhere.

It is about this dead server and how empty it is above level 40. I aint even saying level 60. Anything above level 40 is a desolace on the server. That is the point.

I bet in a couple of weekā€™s youā€™ll have a lot of people to play with itā€¦ Meanwhile i would suggest you to level a Alt in another server while you wait for transfers.

How can you bet me that? You donā€™t play on this server and you donā€™t know how it is.

People told this to me when I hit level 60 for the first time. 2 weeks past that there is still only a bunch of 60s on the server and I know all of them. Each of them is unhappy with the server and they will all transfer if possible.

Especially on the alliance side. You donā€™t know how the server is, really.

Yesterday I searched the AH for enchanting mats. 0 results found for any mat over greater nether essence.
There is no large or small brilliant shards on the AH. I mean, 0 of them.
There is no enchanted thorium/leather. I made some and put them on the AH for a week and right now i just keep all in my bank.
There is no high level fish, no high level ores, no high leather on the AH. I have a dozen stacks of rugged leather in my mailbox.

So why are you betting me on something you donā€™t know?

Yeah but thatā€™s why you hit level 60 so quick id be level 60 by now if i played on an empty server no competition for quest mobs but try doing only quests on mograine at peak time it would have took you a lot longer.

Or it could take you the same amount because there is no players to do elite quests and dungeons around.

That may or may not be true.

I think the best is always a medium-to-high population realm.

Super full servers are bad, super empty servers are horrible. Best is the middle of the pack imho.

Im level 51 with 6 days played he Aoe grinded the lying sod he had an empty server to do it with as well so it will have been easy.

Yeah well, thanks for actually reading my post. At least you didnā€™t get stuck on irrelevant stuff like my levelling pace and discussed the point.

Me and my friend were frustrated with the 10 h que on gehennas so we were considering out options. So We just saw this new server coming up and went right into it. Our logic was: ā€œWell everyday new servers are being made so this one will also be full in a few days probablyā€.

It went to medium population the next day so things werenā€™t that grim. But a few days later, Blizzard kept making new servers every day over and over, and ours went back to low population.

So yeah, our biggest fault was to trust Blizzard on this. I think we shouldā€™ve just kept trying to log in on Gehennas and eventually the victims would be someone else.

Iā€™m just levelling new alts over and over, I really cba to reroll from 1 on another server though. Donā€™t want to go through that counting every silver for your mount etc. If there will be no solution in a few weeks I think i will just quit the game for good. Iā€™ve been asking & waiting for classic for 9 years or more now and itā€™s always bitter to say I might quit, but thatā€™s it.

Got memed into transfering, can barely find any groups at max.

I think Iā€™m on the verge of simply quitting because frankly I donā€™t feel like rerolling. I wish they wouldā€™ve just let us transfer to medium servers instead of completely new realms.

You were frustrated by 10h queue yet you didnā€™t have to go to work. You could just login in the morning with no or short queue and play for the rest of the day (you were nolifing it anyway). What about people who came home from a work at like 6PM and got 10h queue ? These were the people who probably transfered to be even able to play which means they are more casual so itā€™s not that surprising there are not that many 60s on the server yet.

1 Like

I play on Ten Storms aswell, got my warrior up to lvl 53 and after checking how things look on other servers (for example Ashbringer) it makes me feel like i just wasted all that free time. Losing any interest in playing WoW now. Especially what bothers me the most is that, right now is best time in WoW now imo. So many people on other servers lvling in every possible area, doing all kinds of events, world pvp, attacking opposite faction citiesā€¦ and im having a trouble finding people for elite quests to group with. I just feel like im stuck on this server and losing best time in WoW when everyone is so hyped. And now a dagger to my back once again from Blizzard, reporting free transfers, but none of them are to Ten Storms. Thats a shameā€¦

2 Likes

6-7 days to 60 is average. aoe grinding is more like 4-5 days played. maybe he played pservers too like me so we know all the best quest zones and areas to go to instead of wasting time sitting around

1 Like

Yeah, I levelled on open beta, vanilla and a few other pservers. So I had everything planned and even did many tries for better routing. I didnā€™t waste time, but I didnā€™t power level either.

As you say 6-7 days is average. If you go super optimal you can easily have 60 with 5 days played.

But again, this post has nothing to do with my level. Some donkeys bringing the subject to my levelling process for no reason whatsoever. They canā€™t argue the point because they have nothing to say about the matter. The low cynic within tells them to see better people suffer.

Ten Storms isnt Shazzrah but it isnt dead. You just no-lifed the game and transfered to a new server. That was opened for people who didnt want to wait for queue times. Mostly people who have a life outside their computer and only have a few hours to play thus not wanting a queue.

Now youā€™re mad because thereā€™s no one your level. Iā€™m level 31, mostly because i prefer reality to looking at a screen, and judging from the amount of people i see running around in the 20-35 zones Ten Storms is not dead at all. Itā€™s dead for you and the people who think leveling to 60 in a week is ā€œaverageā€.

1 Like

23 days have past since launch and you are level 31.

Getting to level 30 generally takes about 1.2k minutes according to the census (if you are not afk a lot) So it takes about 20 hours. Fastest recorded back in the day to 30 was 17 hours.

If we assume that you levelled at an average speed you played 20 hours of WoW in 23 days. So that is about 48 minutes played per day on average.

Now:

1. If you prefer looking at ā€œrealityā€ instead of a ā€œvideo gameā€, why are you here looking at a ā€œvideo game forumā€ instead of looking at ā€œrealityā€?
  2. I respect your type of players who donā€™t play the game that much, the amount of time you spend on gaming every day is the same amount as taking a shower, taking a shizz and eating food.
    I understand that and respect that.

But;

If 90% of players on an already low-pop server is like you, it means that the server doesnā€™t function for players who are like me, who want to spend a lot more time in gaming. So, you could also respect us and let us leave the server so you can keep killing boars in Loch Modan for years. Again, I respect that. But I donā€™t respect why you try to take better players as your hostages. This server for us is dead and just let us transfer to a more high-end server.

1. What is a ā€œdead serverā€? In fact, no server is dead, even the least populated server will have a few people in it right? There canā€™t be a server with 0 players, it doesnā€™t exist.
    What people call a ā€œdead server isā€:

Letā€™s take an example of server A and server B.
Server A has 750 level 60 players by the 22nd day of launch and it has a lot of economic activity.
Server B has 30 level 60 players by the 22nd day of launch and it has almost no economic activity above level 40.

Server B is called a dead server. It is not, and can not be, technically dead. But it is dead compared to server A.

So, the fact that you see a few level 24 s in Ashenvale doesnā€™t mean it is not a dead server. You will see it in any other server too. Most of those level 24s you see will not make it to level 60 anyway. If 90% of players on a low-pop server could only make it to level 30 after 3 weeks, I can make a guess that they will probably get tired or quit. Or they may get 60 after a very long time but still they will not be playing like dedicated players. So basically what they will do (as I said, I doubt even 10% of those will reach level 60) is what you do: They will log 45 minutes a day, kill a boar or two, maybe run a trivial dungeon and log off.

They will not be raiding with hardcore players or competing with us in wpvp.

Whatever dude, good luck with all that great reality you like so much.

edit: One last thing, 7 days /played time is the ā€œaverageā€ to get level 60. You might be below or above that, unless you leave your character afk or do other unrelated things to levelling like fishing etc.

That is not what we ā€œthinkā€. That is science. Hundreds of thousands of players levelled on pservers and on classic and the average for them was 6-7 days. Some went way faster and did it in 4d20h(Joanna) and some did more ā€œshadyā€ things in classic like layer abusing and did it in 3 days. But average was still around 7 days /played time. Do you know what ā€œaverageā€ means?

And how is it again related to the main subject here?

1 Like

You have 12 days played out of 22 days. That is not casual, do not be so patently ridiculous. Youā€™ve nolifed the game to be one of the first to level 60.
Thats something you chose and you should not be surprised that vast majority of the server do not play at the same rate as you.

Wait until the first streamer wants to change servers, tbere will be character transfers instantly.

1 Like

your server has enough people to make two full servers what are you on about? have you seen deadfang?