Paid transfer already Blizz!

This is the attitude that led to retails current state, you cannot accommodate everyone.

If you don’t like how it is then this game is not for you.

Yes!

We want that! Blizz made it like this!

I’m afraid that you should have as you were told

However, I do agree that Blizzard should put a PvP to PvE service in the game. PvP servers will ALWAYS destory themselves. It’s just a matter of time.

Funny, people with your attitude is what made this game toxic in the first place. Don’t play the elitist jerk when you are just as clueless as the next guy.

This is so stupid, the game is 15 years old! It’s never to late to catch up, people were joining pservers years into it and doing fine at end game which is the draw of classic the content never gets outdated and you can pritty much access most of it as soon as you hit 60.

All this whining “I can’t re roll it’s to late now”, is basically “I am to lazy to re level as it took me to long to do it the first time”. The “vanilla”/classic experience starts at level 1 not 60 and re rolling is fine.

“boo hoo pvp isn’t in my favor please halp blizz wtf”
you know god damn well that you would act just like i am right now if pvp was in your favor, and you’d add a /spit to your comments as well.
suck it up and git gud alliance.

When you look in a mirror you see only yourself.

#nochanges

#NoChanges

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.