Paid transfer already Blizz!

Give us paid transfer so we can play the game again!

Let these hordes rot in a dead server with only mobs in it!

9 Likes

Reroll, or better yet, quit the game.
People with attitudes like yours is what kills the game, “Oh no, thats inconvenient for me! Can’t I just throw money at it instead??”

7 Likes

Wouldnt it be sad for you to not have any lowlevels to gang upon so you can feel good?

I dont see the context here

Of course you dont.

2 Likes

People like you are the reason retail version community has become so toxic and disgusting.
Easy to say “reroll” or “quit” instead of trying to understand other people feelings.
Some people have family and can’t reroll another toon, some people have commitments, others didn’t know pvp server will be that way as they started playing wow later expansions or just started playing Wow for the first time(meet some people that it’s their first experience of wow ever).

I’m playing the horde side at level 52(which in my realm is the dominate faction) and simply can’t quest so i have to spam instances all the time. You think i’m enjoying this? What kind of answer is “you should have know this” or “you should have rushed to 60, you’re lazy if you didn’t do that by now”. Let’s imagine blizzard said when releasing classic “If you don’t reach level 60 by November 12th, don’t be surprised for being camped in flight paths, don’t be surprise for being camped at instances or simply you will not be able to quest anymore” you think people will actually play the game? ofcourse not, but in other words it’s just the translation for your stupid answers for people’s complains on how wpvp feel right now, especially on alliance side.

Instead of welcoming others and try to understand the frustration under the faction imbalance. The frustration of the fact that this wpvp is nothing compared to what vanilla was… you ask people to quit.

Understand something, if the alliance population will reduce, you will just play with hordes everywhere and the lost will all yours, but not only for you but for every one, especially horde. Get some life and stop with this “Horde” “Alliance war” in real life. We are people that try to enjoy a social game all together ffs.

13 Likes

Dont mind the nolifers. This game is all they have. Pvp is boring as horde too. No allies anywhere. I want normal server too.

1 Like

I’m not pro or against paid transfers, but I don’t really understand why you’re against those if you are okay with advising people to reroll or quit. Your server’s population will be reduced either way, so why not allow busy people to keep their progress by supporting the game?

1 Like

Because letting people pay to transfer will lead to a lot of bad situations, people can do scarab lord and transfer away from low pop server etc, by letting people progress in such a way, you are degrading others progress, and the argument that “busy people should get to enjoy every piece of content in the game” robs those truly dedicated to the game of an experience and a sense of achievement.

And if the reason for people wanting to pay for transfer is that they can’t stand the PvP… well, you were warned.

2 Likes

But transferring for Scarab Lord was a thing in Vanilla - I know someone who did it.

What PvP? You mean RvP right?
Raid vs player. lmfao.
Delusional response.

3 Likes

I’d say it’s pretty likely paid transfers will come, they were there in vanilla and it’s been stated before that it’s something blizzard would be looking into bringing back.

I wouldn’t hold my breath though, it’s very unlikely to come before phase 3 and even then I’d be surprised if it was near the start of that phase.

All that paid transfers would do right now would be to excacerbate already problematic faction balances.

1 Like

#nochanges

Transfers were a thing in vanilla.

Why not just have a free migrate for the more populated faction and put a faction queue on said realm that is hyper populated?

Having a faction queue lock so the realm stays in the 45 55 range is more manageable and would maybe let new people start playing on a pvp realm.

Yes make the paid transfers already so that i can move to pvp realm

No, for the love of god server transfers even for queue reasons was a bad idea. Every PvP server is going to become 90% Horde 10% Alliance.

sounds good

Reroll on a PvE server you whiners

1 Like

I have trouble wrapping my head around what people were expecting when they rolled on a pvp server.

Everyone knew BGs weren’t coming with the honor system so with wpvp being the only way to rank up, how is anyone even remotely surprised you’re gonna get camped the second you’re flagged for pvp?

1 Like

It was the last 6 months of vanilla, and it was a terrible money grubbing mistake.

1 Like