Patch 1.13.6 and Naxxramas Releasing Soon

Testing of the Naxxramas patch is wrapping up over the next few weeks, and WoW Classic Version 1.13.6 will go live the week of DECEMBER 1.

The Naxxramas raid and Scourge Invasion content will unlock at the same time for all realms in the world on the week of December 3. We’ll let you know the exact time in advance. With the content unlock, players can become attuned to Naxxramas by fulfilling Archmage Angela Dosantos’s requirements in Light’s Hope Chapel.

Keep an eye on the patch notes for version 1.13.6, which includes all of the new quest content and bugfixes coming with this patch.

We’ll see you there!

51 Likes

Pvp boring when naxxramas.

6 Likes

pretty weird release date, 1 week into shadowlands?? would love later like after new year

9 Likes

So close to the first raid tier of shadowlands, this seems like a bad idea to me. Why not stagger the two out a little bit so that there’s something ‘new’ to look forward to over 2020 early 2021. There’s a lot more people who play both versions of the game than you might think.

I wouldn’t want to be a classic guild master right now.

3 Likes

too soon Executus.
at least one month sooner than it should be.

8 Likes

I’m pretty sure they know exactly how many that are playing both regularly.

5 Likes

I mean… Why rush the content? I was really hoping that Blizzard would announce Naxxramas in 2021.
I cant understand why they wanna rush the content like this?
People arent even BiS p5 yet?
The problem with rushing the last raid tier is that the game will die out early 2021. Probably even before summer the active playerbase will be in half. Remember my words :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Early summer the player base will move to TBC Server.

oh god yes heck yeah

1 Like

Wooohooo I cannot wait. Tier 3 here I come!!

2 Likes

Thank you for the early release, there is no point in timegating a 16-year-old videogame that much. One step closer to TBC baby!

5 Likes

This is way too early!!
WE ARE NOT PREPARED!!!
Blizzard please delay Naxxramas release for 1 month!!

2 Likes

It’s way too close with shadowlands.
At least January 2021 for Naxxramas, if anything.
1 week after shadowlands and 1 week before shadowlands raiding.

Now my guild has to make the decision between giving up on retail for a few weeks / classic for a few weeks.

1 Like

Most Retail players hate Classic. Most Classic players hate Retail, so we don’t really care about Shadowlands, we want new content soon regardless of what retail is doing.

6 Likes

So much for trying to play both Classic and Retail… why would you overlap the release dates…

1 Like

And a lot of classic players are going to try shadowlands.

1 Like

TOO SOON !!! It’s way too soon !!!

1 Like

Why do those of us who only play Classic and who don’t care about retail have to wait a certain amount of time after Shadowlands to release to get Naxx?

6 Likes