Pause button in m+

imagen then maybe not so many people would leave

2 Likes

You know what Thellanah, I think the first ever fictious character I drew down on as a young artist. Was some kind of holly man, a preacher, not a of the shotgun variety. His gun was rubber and he was some kind of detective.

One that sifted through other peoples faeces. Ofc before I learnt about death in the world.

Faeces took on a whole new meaning.

Allthough i am skeptical on the subject, this could work.

from what i see it is in your head … simply u need to do key in time or u get lower key… and simply if one of your party member gets dc … or some other stuff happens … simply u need to have option to pause … but ppl like you never will understand … simply option is to make at the start of game that ppl can accept do they want pause button aviable or not … and that is it …

A pause would be great !
Yesterday we had to take a break in a +16 mists because the healer had ‘to poo’…
poor guy had to rush it, didn’t even wash his hands.

What you are presented with. interactions epoch as you pass. Winds drive, observational. Some have a standpoint of selfishness. Others a peace of mind.
Remote, I want control.
Old argument, which takes precedence.
Tortoise and Hare.
Hare always…have to get there. A pause indeed would be of interest.
Hey, what do I know? I am somewhat closer to the ground than some. Dwarf.
Gnomes even closer.
Serenade.
Soprano, Alto, Tenner, Bass. Frequencies.

Edited overnight and bumped.

The problem with this is if anybody in the group disagrees you going to get at least one person, namely the person requesting the pause, leaving the dungeon and ruining the key either way. So its a HARD NO to dungeon pausing.

Climate change. Soprano, Alto, Tenner, Bass. Frequencies.

Simple, do not let it get to you. Ie it is in your head. It was never an insult or a derogatory remark. Start as you mean to go on. Give no reason for people to leave once started. For some it is the timer and they simply will not engage or entertain the idea.

I am really against a Pause option. But reading your post has started to desuade me a bit. I like the options you have put forward. What I like the most

This in game right now would be far more valuable than a pause button. You join a group, key is activated and you decide to leave party. Well tough you stuck in the dungeon until the timer runs out. This in itself is a penalty and sufficient punishment for the serial key destroyers.

I find it hard to find any sense out of this comment honestly.

Without the pause the problem will still be there so the person that requested the pause, will either leave or afk regardless, with a direct impact on the key itself. What would be the point of declining the pause if a person has a genuine issue except for throwing the key?

If people decline the pause is because they do not care if you need to afk 5 min, so you are probably either being carried or the content is being overgeared to the point that even if you need to afk it won’t affect the results that much.

In other scenarios there is no real benefit of declining the request of someone with a genuine problem.

Oh wow now i get why it is hard to find any sense out of your posts.
You are one of those still trying to find mindblowing solutions to punish leavers.

Ok, now you are stuck in the dungeon till timer run out if you leave, fine.
Now instead of leaving , people will troll, you pull a pack and they pull other 4 to make you wipe until you decide to put out the vote and disband the group.

What have you accomplished? Nothing, you wasted extra time being annoyed by a leaver.

Some misogyny scenarios play upon these, ‘frequencies’ to disguise the shape of their own plates. One may even type, palette. Taste or even flavours.

Hence the achievement, Feasting on flowers, Dichotomy, rare. Feasting. Nature thereof.
Tortoise will feast on flowers, however at a particular pace relevant to energy expenditure.

i gues u are just random troll

No my friend, not random, or trolling, simply describing journey. As others did for me. i like to keep in mind, we are all noobs in a vast array of varying aspects.

edited
bumped

yes u are troll and that is it

It’s gonna be hard to strike a balance between it being useless (too short or too few possible breaks) and abusable to where you stop before pulls to discuss who does what.

While I don’t feel like we need the function, it could be done by saying first pause is a freebie, every additional pause costs 25sec on the timer… so counts as a wipe… (all cds and so on ofc also paused) just so we don’t get some degenerate gameplay where you use it to get BL back.