PCU-anti-PCU conflict and why it kills normal RP on Argent Dawn

The people here could have also not asked for evidence, as they did. Blame those who did.
Also, I’ve edited the post above, but yeah, it was not just Morsteth. But it is ironic that he was cited here as an example of fair judgement, huh.

Three random people in the PCU doesn’t mean the entire community slandered you, my man. It means three people don’t like you. I don’t know what else to say beyond that.

All I know you is from what I see in this thread and all that it tells me is you have some high opinion of yourself and you think three people make a whole community.

2 Likes

So you’d also jump out of a window if someone asked you to do it? If you didn’t have the need to explain yourself, why do it when someone asks you to do so. I really fail to see the point here… perhaps I’m just dumb

Man that takes me back. I still remember that big open hall (where the Dwarven District bank is at nowadays) being the place for trials and such in Stormwind.

We are all dumb and toxic according to mister dragon, I wouldn’t worry too much of what he thinks.

1 Like

At the PCU’s foundation 2 out of 3 guilds were " held " by Perroy, the other one being my own. How can you fault this man for making more guilds lol

I also think it is esoteric that you claim to have some sort of special insight/ insider information into the fabled and also deeply mysterious inner workings of the PCU office when all it as has ever been was simply “hey let’s create more RP the way we like it”

14 Likes

That’s technically like six or seven in those threads I’ve linked alone. Plus the likes. But the others liked these posts and others just let the moderators in their community behave like this without saying a single thing.

These are public threads which received a good degree of attention. Who in your community said “hey, I don’t think what you’re doing is cool”? well, no one did.

You let these attitudes go without even pointing them out, and they are allowed to be pushed under the rug, or triviliazed. If you don’t want to be treated like a hivemind, start to act out like independent people, and call out stuff when you dislike it rather than let the worse elements in your community have it their way.

2 Likes

So PCU is bad, because two or three people went against you, and everyone else is bad, because they didn’t defend you against them.

I think the mystery is solved, so I’m going to sleep, cause this is taxing af

4 Likes

I’ll see you tomorrow for the next Blizzard scandal.

3 Likes

Would you know that these people weren’t spoken to, then? Are you in the officer chat within the PCU discord?

Did you ever stop & ponder your own words/actions or do you just prefer to live in denial? Maybe people just don’t like you as much as you think they do.

Are you trying to misunderstand what I’m saying, or you’re ignoring the obvious problem?

“If you speak against us/the few individuals who did bad, there’s an issue with you and you’re wrong.” is what things APPEAR to be at times u_u Oh well. Just stop replying, man/woman/them. You’re getting nowhere and nor will anybody. They dislike you and that won’t change for obvious reasons. Better just chilling in this game / on the forums and letting them… do their thing.

See, your mentality bites you in the end, because if you do not care/read between the lines what other people tell you - they do not need to care what you tell them.

Keep paddling, tho

If anybody wants a really good example of what the “anti-PCU” rhetoric does and what it looks like, and what sort of people it seems to attract, this thread’s a great example of that.

FR it do just be a 7 am BBQing dragon rper making every thread be about himself over and over again.
I hand you this lore.

2 Likes

Huh.

1. No one ever apologized to me for spreading false facts about me. In fact, the defamation went on for months. You’d think anyone would atleast state that these statements were wrong - mind, to this day, and I’ve posted this in other threads - this is the first time that something is barely recognized.

2. The one making the defamation is an officer and a moderator in your PCU discord, if you haven’t noticed.

3. Literally in this thread Morsteth refers to the fact that I am not a role-player (atleast he says in his mind this time).

I’ve already replied to that, tbh: I have no problem with a random event. But a pervasive attitude. These things happen to other people too. It’s not just because I am the guy that disagrees on the forums that I have been targetted - it’s because these people like to act like bullies. Over. And over. If I’m gone/when I’m not there, they will find a new target. And everyone in their community lets these things go by, or dismisses them.

I got this treatment because I express dislike towards the fact that these people go out of their way to bicker with others and treat them in a negative way.

1 Like

Sorry bro :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

2 Likes

zaphius ran over my dog & is directly responsible for the threatening coastal erosion destroying much of my home

4 Likes

Its why i find Wrall’s takes… kind of weird?

I know you were involved in the making of the community from the beginning and the way he tells it, its like you were not even there?

yeah u said something untrue about me and i said something untrue back

simply equivalent exchange my friend maybe if you struggle with that you should consider your own actions :pray:

starts obliterating your hairline with :blue_heart:

objectively true

nah dude this random nelf no one ever heard of was totally an overseer of the PCU’s creation

2 Likes