PCU-anti-PCU conflict and why it kills normal RP on Argent Dawn

I don’t know why he posted this or why he posted it now – I have not seen Wrall active in the RP community or close to the PCU in ages. It seems to me that people either live lives that do not change in the time frame of nearly half a decade or forget time entirely when they post their arguments here on the forums. Entirely pointless to point out what anyone said in some VC like 4 years ago as I am not the man I was even one year ago – honestly I wish the Morsteth from 4 years ago could see me now as an esoteric and deeply based version of the future though

But I also think it is slightly strange that sometimes people rewrite the PCU “history” in a self-centered take only to support a single argument on the basically pointless forum

16 Likes

its a retcon

1 Like

What was that, exactly?

that i like your posts : )

FR on god etc. I think everyone should do some soul searching and think “Do I really want to keep this grudge over role play for half a decade ?”, “Do I really want to argue with time-lost strangers at 2 am ?” It is pointless and will not bring you anything positive in life, if your passion is RP then RP and call it a day

Thank you for inspiring these deep thoughts in me @Croecell :peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Morsteth, I would love to hold my sword next to yours in RP.

You RP-PvP while I emote PvP because I’m so bad at PvP.

7 Likes

Is he even active? I haven’t seen him or heard from him in months.

1 Like

He’s actually dead.

4 Likes

Oh.

:crying_cat_face:

RIP

4 Likes

No don’t say that, might been months since we last heard from him but surely he is not dead

2 Likes

when were you when peroy dies?

i was in house eating butter when pjotr ring

“philip is kill”

“no”

4 Likes

He’s just on hiatus, that’s all I know about it.

I think he’s big into crypto these days.

1 Like

I think he vanished just a bit after flipping some mad figure with Dogecoins, something in the seven digit region.

Many pogs in the chat that afternoon.

he’s actually playing ff14

did you know that ff14 has a free trial all the way up to level 60 with unlimited gametime? plus it includes all of the base game AND the first expansion content? its pretty poggers

5 Likes

I think the easiest solution to this in an impossible but ideal server would be for everyone to just take things IC and react to situations appropriately regardless of the RPer in question, their RP quality, or the groups they are affiliated with.

I was a Grunt in Hand of Conquest for a year and a half bros, you think I wanted to deal with a lot of you criminal rats …? And yet I did…

For the good of the server, you see…

Some may call me a hero, in fact… haha I will leave that one up to you…

6 Likes

Who let grandpa out of the geriatric home

I’m about to go into my Toxic Mode.

The thing a lot of people stopped aknowledging in later half of this thread is… some people just caught in crossfire and are forced to dance between two flames.
People who just want to enjoy RP without fear of OOC drama ruining it half of the way. Regardless of who is in the right and who is in the wrong. People who skipped on some guilds, from both sides of the barricades because they were concerned about being ignored/flamed for joining any them.
Just shrugging it off with “Beh, just ignore “X” group, they are brainless.” doesn’t cut it. Because pressure and atmosphere of warfare doesn’t magically dissapear. Which takes a toll on some people and suck out the will and enjoyment from RP, where they just want to have some fun adventures after exhausting day.

3 Likes

“And I covered all in deathly mist …”