PCU-anti-PCU conflict and why it kills normal RP on Argent Dawn

tbh if that’s the only way to make the other kids in the playground join you at the swings, maybe just don’t play together

I honestly think just shutting out the ones doing the screeching and harassing is enough. There’s also people who don’t rp with the PCU that just get on with their time without sending them death threats or otherwise harass them.

Basically this.

3 Likes

It might hurt the feely wheelies but once the population of AD dwindles it’ll just be the PCU as the monolith of the wasteland

Which would be extremely pog

I wish for the day when the Stormwind City Sentries leave the capital for a patrol. They go down the road and approach Goldshire. Not a single soul; merely a pair of level 7 humans taking up and completing quests. The sentries enter Lion’s Pride Inn - devoid of the usual taint - to roleplay having a rest and break. Then, one of the level 7 humans, inspired by the sight, enters and inquires about the Sentries, eventually joining as a recruit.

What a day that’d be…

13 Likes

Not so fast - I’m not going anywhere :sunglasses:

Absorbs you into the collective.

Ahah oh nooooo! :sweat_smile:

gurgles & disappears

Part of the ship, part of the crew.

1 Like

Imagine looking at someone else and thinking “Someone else… :japanese_goblin:

In the tree, part of the tree!

I know we had a few members join the Forlorn Order after our spot in the mad limelight, notoriety is a wonderful advertisement opportunity.

No I think this would be any character IC.

I have been on your wierd wacky world of RP adventures…

It’s a train with no brakes, only a gas pedal.

2 Likes

Reverse psylogy

Ahaha, sure is buddy!

See you tomorrow at 20:30 realm time for the next one ;D

• I’m nice OOC
  • Hate PCU, I hope PCU members stump a toe, I hope they fall down the stairs. Hate PCU, hate PCU.

:angry: Enrage :angry:

1 Like

POV: You’ve been dragged through Kaitylinn’s porta-portal machine on your way to adventure

you are full of regrets

1 Like

pro tip: the ghost in the 3rd encounter is also the gate key.

Wise men have been saying for years “shame is a great motivator”.

I can’t believe I just read 400 posts of that and it boiled down to 5-6 people going around in circles.

15 Likes