PCU-anti-PCU conflict and why it kills normal RP on Argent Dawn

Imagine proudly saying, yeah I did tell all 350 gamers, of whom I’ve at best interacted with 10, to axe themselves and why? Because of roleplay…

Truly a touch grass moment

6 Likes

They’ve flagged the post… they tried to hide it, but I won’t let them… it’s under “moderator review” and I may be silenced (for a third time) bros…

A worthy sacrifice to make the truth known

If I must fall … remember to come and find me on ESO :relieved:

p.s. - Your apology will come across as more genuine if you don’t add

at the end of your lengthy dissertation. If you’re going to apologise, apologise - don’t continue to muddy the waters by adding in a “BUT THE PCU IS STILL BAD!” because you just can’t help yourself

6 Likes

:man_kneeling:

:sleeping:

3 Likes

Might try the weeaboo game.

3 Likes

Yeah so if you could stop whispering my members the second one of them shows up in your vicinity, that’d be terrific

11 Likes

Come play ESO.

1 Like

Try as you might … there is no stopping the wave

Our friendship grows tenuous

1 Like

ive known some people from the PCU for years and before and after they joined remain the soundest lads and laddette i know so objectively untrue

thanks for the ted talk, appreciate it fam always love when the whackadoodles give me faith theres always someone worse out there now take it to your therapist theres a more important topic :thumbsup:

so lads any altmer gamers in the chat with this talk of revitalised eso rp

3 Likes

Like every wave, it’ll finally crash on the beach…

At least I’ll wash up in paradise (known as The Elder Scrolls: Online) :innocent:

One might say that I LOVE Altmer

3 Likes

At the end of the day, Ghormisa’s posts here will be the best recruitment material you can ask for. 500 posts of people saying, surely anti-pcu ppl aren’t that insane.

And then a living breathing example.

okay I’ll bite but I’m only joining the faction that has Humans with longswords.

8 Likes

I knew you’d see it my way

2 Likes

there is one i could follow

1 Like
3 Likes

And it’s kinda working because I’ve gone and updated my addons, logged in after, what, half a year, and thinking about guilds and a character.

I’ve just no idea what.

8 Likes

Watrus slowly turns into a catgirl

3 Likes

No shortage of choices! And plenty people in this thread that can help you, besides.

3 Likes

Human. If I want to be a cat person I’ll find a headband cosmetic with animal ears on.

The joke is all the races look like humans with animal parts.

1 Like

Ah, finally going for the protagonists. After years of neglect as a Darkspear.

1 Like

I kneel
funny how these ‘haha you’re just as bad’ posts turn into essays with just a single sreenshot.

1 Like